Apologies

Guest Ant

Ok, the cause of the issue is resolved but it may take time to fully propagate, unfortunately, there is no way to speed that process up so it is just a wait for normal now. 

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

Do we fuck. New regime and expecting perfection now. 

We're all going to be fucked off and replaced by charming, intelligent, insightful, humourous top notch posters. #PissOffGemmillBeforeYouSuggestThisIsAlreadyYou #Business #WolfJerky

• Haha 5

I asked @Rayvin to relay this, but the workshy cunt is making me do it myself.

Whoever has CLI (and sudo) access, ping me.  I'm fairly sure I know how to fix this issue in a jiffy (particularly if using Nginx), assuming you haven't sorted it.

For those of you having the issue I have on Chromium browsers (so most of them) what works for me is: specify https://toontastic.net (ie make sure the httpS bit is right then do the usual - Advanced and "yes, please let me into the dangerous website".

• Haha 3

Appreciate the offer Adios, the main problem is sorted now, might be a couple of bits to sort out with the server hosts but they're supporting with that, will have a look at that later today after the match.

21 minutes ago, adios said:

No worries, I mostly wanted to call @Rayvin a cunt, but I'm glad you got it sorted. ;)

Don’t do that. It will result in him posting long self-assessments about him actually being a cunt but being unsure about it.

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Don’t do that. It will result in him posting long self-assessments about him actually being a cunt but being unsure about it.

I spend most of my life mulling over that particular topic tbf :lol: 

• Haha 4