The Entirely Unreasonable Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Andrew

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

yeah but they were taking the piss with this survival fee. Worked out at about £1m per game for Lingard all in. 

I agree but he would still probably be worth it… especially compared to taking a massive punt on a teenage Frenchman 😭

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think he’s flown to Barcelona :lol: 

Yes. His agent is in Barcelona Offices, but the problem is Barcelona doesn't have money to pay him because the Fair Play Limit and they want Auba plays almost for free. 

I think we’re a pretty sensible bunch on here when it comes to football. Even we’re behaving in a bit of a brattish manner over not getting even more signings in. If we get anywhere near where the owners are aiming our fanbase is going to be fucking insufferable. 
Can’t wait tbh 

• Haha 3

We’re entering the panic buy hours of the window. I haven’t been this engaged since the legendary January transfer window of 2006, when we were all appalled at our deadline day signing of Sibierski. 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

We’re entering the panic buy hours of the window. I haven’t been this engaged since the legendary January transfer window of 2006, when we were all appalled at our deadline day signing of Sibierski. 

I remember not taking an interest assuming nothing was happening. I got a text message off the grey man mentioning Sibierski and I couldn’t work out what the fuck he was on about as I couldn’t entertain the idea we’d signed him 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Mind, if anyone loses their nerve in the last couple of hours, we could well end up with some dodgy winger on loan :lol: