Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

West Ham really aren't going anywhere though. Great last season but they're just as likely to be finish 15th than repeat it. If the hype about Paqueta is correct he needs to be more ambitious. Top 6 club or lets say a project in the works :naughty: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

LIAR !!!

I have searched PL's posts and he hasn't mentioned Isak at all, you never post anything he hasn't said, so you are spouting bollocks (again!!)

If we got Isak and Pedro  (potentially Pulisic) in who do you think get shuffled out? 

Murphy would be the obvious one but he has just signed a bumper 25 year contract so it'll have to be loan for him. Eddie likes Fraser so would Miggy or ASM be sacrificed?

I’m a massive fan of how we’ve clearly took one look at the league’s better teams faltering and, coupled with Sunday’s performance, have just decided to go flat out for Europe this year, fuck everything else. 60 million quid strikers, we’ll have Paqueta from under West Ham as well, we’ll take the fucking lot

• Haha 7

59 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Your names not on that tbh Dave :cuppa: and it’s from January. You do this every time mate. It’s not hurting us but we can all see this behaviour is definitely hurting you . DM me x 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m a massive fan of how we’ve clearly took one look at the league’s better teams faltering and, coupled with Sunday’s performance, have just decided to go flat out for Europe this year, fuck everything else. 60 million quid strikers, we’ll have Paqueta from under West Ham as well, we’ll take the fucking lot

Probably has been the plan all along, as some here have been saying the club could have decided to hold back till the last few days when a lot typically tends to happen and you're more likely to get a better deal. We're not used to Newcastle United operating in a well planned manner but thats what we are now. 

Not that the notion of someone in Saudi going 'feck this ffp thing lets have some fun' isnt amusing

arab GIF

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

They’ve come on here and CT’s comments have sealed the deal 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Dunno why but seeing West Ham linked with Paquetta (even though it sounds like they’re lowballing) has taken some of the gloss off the Isak news. Never seen the lad play mind but I really want us to sign him for absolutely no reason whatsoever. :lol:

• Haha 6

I dunno, you set off on a drive from the peak district this morning with poor and disappointing ringing in your ears, then arrive at the base of snowdon several hours later to discover we're on the verge breaking our transfer record for a striker.

still think if we fail to land paqueta and pedro it'll have been a shite window mind. 

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season