Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

Ruined his career with that move. Despite all the big name signings, most of the clubs in the Saudi league have 2 good players near retirement and on mega bucks, and 23 Saudi players who wouldn't get a game in league two. 

15 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ruined his career with that move. Despite all the big name signings, most of the clubs in the Saudi league have 2 good players near retirement and on mega bucks, and 23 Saudi players who wouldn't get a game in league two. 

And noone outside of SA is going to watch the games with any interest when there's at least half a dozen vastly superior leagues.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I’d play there for a year too tbh

28 minutes ago, Kitman said:

I could make myself available too

I’d happily drop to the bench for you to make the first team.  I won’t mind not to earn extra money for playing. It’s quite hot anyway.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

I’d happily drop to the bench for you to make the first team.  I won’t mind not to earn extra money for playing. It’s quite hot anyway.

I'll gladly be on the treatment room table and will even turn out on the bench to watch the team, providing there is adequate shade.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OTF said:

I'll gladly be on the treatment room table and will even turn out on the bench to watch the team, providing there is adequate shade.

I'd happily feign injury and have a snooze in the air conditioned treatment room. No cut in pay, mind you

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, OTF said:

And noone outside of SA is going to watch the games with any interest when there's at least half a dozen vastly superior leagues.

Won't they get a good number of Neymar and Ronaldo uberfans from outside of the footballing powerhouse confederations? 

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Won't they get a good number of Neymar and Ronaldo uberfans from outside of the footballing powerhouse confederations? 

Remember when the Indian Premier League bought a bunched of washed up former stars? Neither do I.

• Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Transfers, 2023-24 season