Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

How much do you reckon Toney will go for in the summer?

There is one buyer right? Arsenal. Unless whoever Liverpools new manager is really wants him

I can't see a bidding war, no one else who can afford him needs him and no one who needs him can afford him.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

How much do you reckon Toney will go for in the summer?

He’ll only have a year left on his contract so not as much as Brentford hope for.  I can see clubs waiting it out as well and get him for free if they play hardball.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'd like to see us make a play for Ferguson from Brighton, but I'd guess they'd want crazy money for him. 

When you look at the money they got for Caicedo, Ben White and Cucarella, I suspect they would be looking for near 9 figures for Ferguson 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

There is one buyer right? Arsenal. Unless whoever Liverpools new manager is really wants him

I can't see a bidding war, no one else who can afford him needs him and no one who needs him can afford him.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U are all in need of a proper No.9.

Not sure about Liverpool and Man Utd. Man Utd have Hojlund and Liverpool can score from all over. Also, despite appearing like a total donkey, Nunez has something like 12 goals and 12 assists in all competitions this year. He’s nowhere near as shit as memes paint him out to be.

And we all know Chelsea will sign the wrong player for £100 million so looks like Toney to Arsenal is happening 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not sure about Liverpool and Man Utd. Man Utd have Hojlund and Liverpool can score from all over. Also, despite appearing like a total donkey, Nunez has something like 12 goals and 12 assists in all competitions this year. He’s nowhere near as shit as memes paint him out to be.

And we all know Chelsea will sign the wrong player for £100 million so looks like Toney to Arsenal is happening 

Aye Nunez has a mad goal contribution.  He needs (or appears) fuck loads of chances to convert one, but to have that sort of assist too is mad.

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

No idea if this cunt is ITK or just another twitter gobshite but I enjoyed reading this thread either way 

MGW playing on the right is pretty much what got Cooper sacked. 

13 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

MGW playing on the right is pretty much what got Cooper sacked. 

Zheng Yi Sao was a prolific pirate in the early 1800s. Her fleet was about 40 ships, with 60,000-80,000 pirates. She was probably one of the most successful pirates ever.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Zheng Yi Sao was a prolific pirate in the early 1800s. Her fleet was about 40 ships, with 60,000-80,000 pirates. She was probably one of the most successful pirates ever.

2000 pirates per ship? Was she sailing cruise ships?

I expected better from you, Dave. We deserve better.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

2000 pirates per ship? Was she sailing cruise ships?

I expected better from you, Dave. We deserve better.

Typo, 400 ships.

Still, that's some navy she had. Inherited the force from her husband, then shacked up with his adopted son (or his lover, there seems to be confusion) after the old man drowned. 

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

No idea if this cunt is ITK or just another twitter gobshite but I enjoyed reading this thread either way 

is that down to £160m after we sign Lewis Hall?

I hope there is a get out clause. That fact that he has been barely used when we had a massive injury crisis means Howe clearly doesn't fancy him.

4 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Pirate Garreons probably

That’s the Japanese. If you’re going to be fucking lacist, at least get it wight 

• Haha 1