Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

The triple eye brow indents do it for me. I hope he can back his confidence up. I wonder why Man City let him go.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

To be fair its going to be hard to get into a City midfield of KDB, Grealish, Foden, Rodri, Bernado Silva, Doku, Nunes. Kovacic. Philips had to take a loan move

Oscar Bobb would probably be a starter at any other Premier league team

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Isn't that the point of a cover? I mean, if it's a picture of a woman, on a beach, with the wind blowing her summer dress and the title something like "Passion in Paradise", you know instantly what it is, and that you need to return it to CT.

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Some of the comments on the insta page about it :lol: 'Your average CEX worker' :lol: 

He'll be gutted we're out of the Champions League, he'll have been looking forward to those free cans of monster.

39 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

To be fair its going to be hard to get into a City midfield of KDB, Grealish, Foden, Rodri, Bernado Silva, Doku, Nunes. Kovacic. Philips had to take a loan move

Oscar Bobb would probably be a starter at any other Premier league team

I haven't heard much about Harrison but i think he has something like 8 goals and 4 assists in 8 games for the U18's and was making a name for himself.

I also understand he has a 40% sell on clause so i hope he does really well for you guys. 

City don't mind selling these kids as we seem to have a conveyor belt and the sheer number of them raises money for the first team

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

"Up to" £4mil loan fee with no obligation. We should have been in for him at that price 

We don’t have a pot to piss in.

Or more accurately  we have lots and lots and lots of pots but we aren’t allowed to pee.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

He's been shite for Chelski

He's only just 22. Scored 9 goals last season. Exactly the type of young back up we need for the 2 cripples we have up front 

51 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

We don’t have a pot to piss in.

Or more accurately  we have lots and lots and lots of pots but we aren’t allowed to pee.

isn’t it more like we’ve got gallons of hot piss and we’re only allowed to fill a few measly kiddy pots?  

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

🙂

Lee Ryder. The football journalist's equivalent of a stray dog eating scraps from the bin at the back of the pub.

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's only just 22. Scored 9 goals last season. Exactly the type of young back up we need for the 2 cripples we have up front 

Mitrovic scored 9 goals for us in the premier league as a 20 year old and many thought he was a lazy mental knacker.

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Mitrovic scored 9 goals for us in the premier league as a 20 year old and many thought he was a lazy mental knacker.

Then many of us were correct.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, toonotl said:

Lee Ryder. The football journalist's equivalent of a stray dog eating scraps from the bin at the back of the pub.

At least we know who his latest NUFC nark is, don't we Paul Dummett? 

• Haha 5