Transfers, 2023-24 season

trophyshy

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Forest have just stuck a bid in for Matt Selz

Hopefully this goes through. We’ve got them next week. 

Hopefully he remembers his greased goalie gloves and forgets his white stick and retriever. 

53 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Do you need home grown players in a Europa league squad? I assume that's why he had his contract extended last year 

I think it was more to do with his role in the background, similar to Ritchie.  He should be coaching next season.

He can't leave now! Only found out the other day that the Mrs works with a mate of his and he's always offering him tickets but he didn't know any Newcastle fans to get them for.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

makes no sense letting him go now. offer him another year or two contact as 3rd/4th choice CB, or let him go where he chooses in the summer. we need the cover he offers for the remainder of the season and he get his big signing on fee if he decides to go on a free at the end of the season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

makes no sense letting him go now. offer him another year or two contact as 3rd/4th choice CB, or let him go where he chooses in the summer. we need the cover he offers for the remainder of the season and he get his big signing on fee if he decides to go on a free at the end of the season

Plus he might be able to get @MrBass tickets.

FYP

• Haha 5

Hoping appearances are deceiving, he looks a right wrongun, shouldn’t judge book/cover yadda yadda and club seem careful with “character”. 

Very highly regarded by all accounts.

40 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you need to buy any ket he’s your man

17826CA9-61B2-4973-AB29-B7683896C205.jpeg

Dread to think how rough he’d look without being a professional footballer. Actually, probably similar but with the gold Rolex being from a shop in Bodrum 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Dread to think how rough he’d look without being a professional footballer. Actually, probably similar but with the gold Rolex being from a shop in Bodrum 

The triple eye brow indents do it for me. I hope he can back his confidence up. I wonder why Man City let him go.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you need to buy any ket he’s your man

17826CA9-61B2-4973-AB29-B7683896C205.jpeg

"Ma, can we get Haaland?"

"We have a Haaland at home."

• Haha 6