Other Games 22/23

A draw was maybe better but we still have an 8 point gap on Liverpool, they have a game in hand too but they’ve been tending to show up in games like this before dropping points to mid table teams. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Saying that, ours was 0.83 vs Southampton's 1.78. 1.00 of that must have been El Younoussi's insane sitter. 

So what you are saying is xG is basically meaningless in the outcome of a real game ?

rG (real goals) is my preference, ours was 4 vs Southampton’s 1, much more accurate I would say 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

So what you are saying is xG is basically meaningless in the outcome of a real game ?

rG (real goals) is my preference, ours was 4 vs Southampton’s 1, much more accurate I would say 👍

*the world's biggest sigh*

15 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Live and direct from Yates Southampton 😎

E11269E8-D6D8-401B-B45C-39C7878AAB62.jpeg

I was in there yesterday. 

from someone who's used to forking out a paltry £6 in the percy for a couple of pints it was a bit of a shock to the system to be charged over £26 for 2 beers and a bottle of koppaburg stuff, although in fairness the pints were the size of a bucket!

as for the xg stuff.....

I went to yesterday's game in the optimistic frame of mind that we could quite easily score a fair few goals, I'd looked at no charts or graphs beforehand to reach that happy and content state. it just seems to be what we do at the minute!  :)

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Toonpack said:

200.gif

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Except Liverpool 

Most of Atletico fans became Liverpool fans when Fernando Torres signed with them. 
I probably would have been one of them if I hadn't been bitten by the Newcastle's charm years before.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

My first team is always the rival that plays against Real Madrid.

MOTM Florien Lejeune.

Not really, I have no idea, just know that he started.