Other Games 22/23

Yep. I agree that a draw is a good result. But I think a Brighton win is a better result. Brighton still have to play us, Man City, Arsenal and Villa. There's no way they get close to the top 4 with that run in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

we did okay without a striker last year so you might have a point. Also Alvarez is ridiculous value at just £15m.

anyway just popped on to ask if you guys could kindly smash the arse at the weekend. make our job a little easier?

Not sure the mrs would be up for it, but I can ask.

• Haha 8

Not sure how four incidents of petulance in 30 seconds constitutes merely a yellow card. The cunt could've been sent off for the challenge alone. A clear and blatant attempt to hurt his opponent.

• Like 2

What a game this has been btw. Don't fancy our chances against Brighton if they play like this! They've got some cracking players id never heard of before this season 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What a game this has been btw. Don't fancy our chances against Brighton if they play like this! They've got some cracking players if never heard of before this season 

Decent side but we’re at home so I can’t see us not getting anything. Draw is the best they can hope for imo. 

:lol: Schmeichel complaining in the studio that it's not a penalty! It's as clear as day you blind cunt. It shouldn't have been a penalty because the Brighton players didn't appeal for it, apparently.

• Haha 2