Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Man U three down now. :lol: 

At home too :lol: at least we were shattered and at their place when they turned us over.

Car crash of a club.

5 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Villa have been very lucky with injuries this season 

They will hit a blip at some point, but they've got some canny players, a great manager and a good work ethic. A couple of decent signings in January and they will have a good shot at the top 4 

I'd guess most on here fancied Villa to challenge for top 4 before the season started.

Arsenal would have scored from a few of their situations tonight normally, though. We limited them to pretty much fuck all in our 1-0 win with a dozen missing. And the 5-1 against Villa could have been 7-1 quite easily.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They will hit a blip at some point, but they've got some canny players, a great manager and a good work ethic. A couple of decent signings in January and they will have a good shot at the top 4 

They're already 8 points clear. This is an uncessary complication in our quest for a repeat CL finish but well done to them. 

The blip will come at some point as it did for us last season, let's see how they cope with that and injuries etc. 

28 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

As much as I dislike Villa, mainly due to their fans, rather than their team who seem a decent bunch, I’d much rather see them get a top four spot than one of the traditional ‘top six’.

I was going through all the teams I can’t stand and after a few minutes realised it was every team apart from Newcastle and Motherwell.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

They're already 8 points clear. This is an uncessary complication in our quest for a repeat CL finish but well done to them. 

The blip will come at some point as it did for us last season, let's see how they cope with that and injuries etc. 

I think Villa could upend the “big six” the way we did last season. Fair play to them. 

1 hour ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

As much as I dislike Villa, mainly due to their fans, rather than their team who seem a decent bunch, I’d much rather see them get a top four spot than one of the traditional ‘top six’.

aye. 100%

the established elite can get to fuck. It’s good to see 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I was going through all the teams I can’t stand and after a few minutes realised it was every team apart from Newcastle and Motherwell.

Jesus you cunts must be rarer than Stirling Albion fans. Out of curiosity have you ever spent much time pouring pints in Dunkeld?

• Haha 1