Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

3 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Didn't see the Spurs match but I saw enough of the Wolves one to know they're fucking shite and that fraud is done by October at the latest.

Hopefully hold on to him for too long. 

• Like 1

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Hopefully hold on to him for too long. 

Aye, the worrying thing is he's so obviously shite they'll pull the trigger quite early. Could do with them getting a result here and there to keep them thinking it'll improve.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Enjoyed listening to their manager pre match.  Talked well.

He was a breath of fresh air for Scottish football. I was watching so many Celtic games the last few years that Mrs Blastronaut bought me a Celtic mug at Xmas. Loved watching his press conferences when he was up here, he can be a right prickly fucker but he's was razor sharp, especially when dealing with dickhead reporters fishing for a headline. 

I think one of my favourites was a reporter asking him after a defeat if he might dial back the heavily offensive style hes always favoured. "If you're a vegetarian you don't just pop into McD's for a burger whenever you're hungry, mate". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

He was asked about Kanes goals.  He said even if they replace his goals with what he just scored they finish way down where he wants them.  So it's not just a case of replacing Kanes goals.  He was sensible and calm I liked him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He was sensible and calm I liked him.

Mate I know a fair some seriously staunch Rangers fans who would begrudgingly confess to liking him. Usually by saying shit like "hate the cunt. Why does he have to be so likable?"

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Mate I know a fair some seriously staunch Rangers fans who would begrudgingly confess to liking him. Usually by saying shit like "hate the cunt. Why does he have to be so likable?"

Pretty much how Celtic fans view Ally McCoist.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Listening to the fucking Mekon having the NERVE to complain about Man United not getting a pen after the Onana one last week. Pipe down dick face!

Aye. Couldn't score from open play even with something like 9 minutes of Fergie time added on. And it's no like Spurs were parking the bus, they were wide open.

Cunt can go and sook eggs. 

• Like 3

Richarlison is a right useless whiney cunt, isn't he? Can see him farmed off on loan to Everton or Fulham or somewhere next season.

I thought the new rule was that if you stand in front of the ball to delay a free kick, it's an instant yellow?

Word mustn't have reached the ref of the Liverpool game cos Diaz did exactly that in the first minute and NOWT happened.

I think we'll fucking knack these next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I thought the new rule was that if you stand in front of the ball to delay a free kick, it's an instant yellow?

Word mustn't have reached the ref of the Liverpool game cos Diaz did exactly that in the first minute and NOWT happened.

I think we'll fucking knack these next week.

Dias and salah werent booked after the macallister red either

3458.jpg

Pickford doing a watered down version of the Man U keeper's challenge v wolves and it doesn't even have to go to var, ref gives it straight away. I guess the club badge wasn't as clear and obvious in Pickford's case. :lol:

2-0

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, The Fish said:

Had to Google him. Still none the wiser

I'm just saying I wouldn't be massively surprised to see Spurs sign Kyogo. Reckon he could be had for £15mil at most and he's the archetypal Ange type center forward. 

I'm not saying it's nailed on, or that he'd walk it in the PL but I can see a world where they get one bigger name CF + Kyogo and look to move Richarlison on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrBass said:

I’m kinda wishing Liverpool got him :lol:

That guy Endo that they signed said something the other day that had me scratching my head a bit. Words to the effect of "I thought they had signed Caicedo, when I heard he signed for Chelsea I thought "there might still be a chance"".

Liverpool fans are all shitting the bed and screaming about Endo being a panic buy, but it looks like he was always in talks. If their current transfer policy is "neither of these guys sound like they want to sign for us, but we can still make Chelsea overpay on both when they probably only wanted one, so let's do that" then that's fine by me.