Champions League

Kid Dynamite

The only game I was going to miss due to shifts was the first week and last week but I've been put on day shift for the 19th September for a days training course before switching back to nights on the 20th so that's a stroke of luck and the last week I'd have been on night shift but I'm finishing graft two weeks earlier so will either be in a new job or on the rock and roll. :lol:

We should be getting Ciaomanheyman his own YouTube channel and a ticket for both Milan games.

"Hallo and welcome-a to de channel-a. My name-a Ciaomanheyman. A-please to know you. Smash-a de like and a-hit-a subscribe thankyouplease."

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Fuck off!

I thought Stan had the CL rights here now?

Not going to bother with VPN, Paramount Plis has the rights in the US.

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Not going to bother with VPN, Paramount Plis has the rights in the US.

Got you.

Looked at the local Paramount Plus and was deflated or though you'd mistaken the Asian Champions League. Maybe Newcastle can be the exchange team for the Saudi club on that joins the European Champs League.

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We should be getting Ciaomanheyman his own YouTube channel and a ticket for both Milan games.

"Hallo and welcome-a to de channel-a. My name-a Ciaomanheyman. A-please to know you. Smash-a de like and a-hit-a subscribe thankyouplease."

I'd subscribe to this as long as you, Gemmill, are the Everton update correspondent,

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

image.thumb.png.ff49485642b3d388f1f0640978827792.png

Just noticed the times of the Milan and Dortmund away games. I'm going to have to put half a shift holiday in for both and pray I get them. Fuck my life if I don't get them, never mind getting tickets, I might not even get to see it on the TV. Fucking bullshit move this. Are the others getting any early kick offs or just us mugs?

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just noticed the times of the Milan and Dortmund away games. I'm going to have to put half a shift holiday in for both and pray I get them. Fuck my life if I don't get them, never mind getting tickets, I might not even get to see it on the TV. Fucking bullshit move this. Are the others getting any early kick offs or just us mugs?

I think Man City had a home one at the earlier slot last season, it’s fucking absurd like.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

CET? What the fuck is this  EUSSR shit?  Tell us it in good old fashioned GMT if you please. These fuckers don't even know who invented time AND football. 

Communists muscling in mate. You take the knee for Lenin pre-kick off at CET O'Clock.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ThatGinolaVolley said:

It’s been so long since I cared much about the champions league, I assumed all the games would be 7:45 kick offs uk time.

Next you’ll be telling me it isn’t on ITV with Des Lynam hosting, and it doesn’t clash with the X-Files

This is the second post I’ve read today that’s made me think of Catatonia (Moolderrr and Scuhleee). The first one was Purple Ake (Givin’ me roid rage).

As you were. 

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...