Eddie and Mad Dog's Snail-Like Slow As Fuck Starters v Ça plane pour Mappe, Ça plane pour Ekitike, Ça plane pour moi, moi, moi, moi, (Hou-hou-oou-oou!) ça plane pour PSG

sammynb

I can smell the pissy pants on a few of you already. A couple of injuries, too many games in close succession, it's a cold night in October, blah, blah, blah.

It's just PSG, Messi, Neymar or Ronaldinho don't play for them anymore.

Even Mbappe wants out.

Mad Dog to get them geed up. 

Eddie knows best, onwards and upwards.

LqSMa0.gif

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

totally irrelevant I know, but...

as an uber cool 15 year old punk in '77 who only had ears for the clash, damned, pistols, ramones, adverts etc, I have to admit to having plastic bertrand's ditty as a guilty pleasure!  :)

Though plastic Bertrand was in fact Belgian. A rare misstep from our musical antipodean threadstarter

• Haha 4

I’d be disappointed to get at least a point against them. Are these lot really better than anything we face in the PL? Yes, Mbappe is excellent but who else do we have to worry about? 

I've only saw 45 mins of them this season, they were 4-0 up at HT against Lyon I think it was. How they broke away from a Lyon corner to score playing one-twos has me thinking of Dan Burn in the first few minutes on Saturday. :lol: maybe they were extra good and I think Lyon are struggling but they have the quality to hurt us, no idea if their defence is up to much?