Eddie and Mad Dog's Apathetic Parisian Party Poopers v Turn It Up, Bring The Moyes (Yo, I Don't Understand Why West Ham's Playin' [With Bubbles])

sammynb

14 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Yeah I'm happy overall with the point. Don't forget we came back from a goal down and a very average first half performance too. 

International break and some key players coming back. 

It’s the end of a really tough week. The players must by physically and mentally exhausted. Time to recharge, hopefully welcome some players back and get to work on the training ground during the international break before Palace at home.  

• Like 3

We have now got a decent run off games until we play Tottenham away in December where we should pick up a decent amount of points and have got the chance to win big matches at home against the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Pope's distribution / punching has been shocking this season.

GK will be an area we will likely buy in the summer I'd say.

I think Man Utd have shown that easier said than done. I still think he's better than most keepers in the league 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It was me and, considering how poor we were in the first half, how depleted we are with injuries and the week or so we’ve had, at the high levels we’ve given, it’s a good result

I totally agree but it's deflating letting a late goal in, especially when we really should've made it 3-1. I'd have took a point before the game, I'd have taken one at HT as well! Like has been said, easier games and a mini break to get some players back. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sorry

:cuppa: 

Now I’m finished 

9 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It was me and, considering how poor we were in the first half, how depleted we are with injuries and the week or so we’ve had, at the high levels we’ve given, it’s a good result

Agreed on all points and no need for an apology ☺️ 🤝

We missed Gordon’s energy badly. Thought he might have started Murph for that reason. No real complaints though :cuppa:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

“OK SOME CUNT ON HERE THE OTHER DAY  MENTIONED THAT THEY’D BE HAPPY WITH A POINT AT THE HAMMERS…. NAE CUNTS LEAVING TILL WE FIND OUT WHAT CUNT DONE IT!” 

IMG_2949.thumb.jpeg.e92ed7a2ce476786b3f5d63f5c87443e.jpeg

Am minded as well as that reasoned cunt Ayatollah ken, that shitein cunt Gemmill said the same likesay. Needs hoofed in the baws, if ye can find um. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TommyVercetti said:

Always deflating after conceding a late goal. Nevermind. Can't wait for the snooze fest that is international break! Zzzz

welcome Tommy

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Are you from  nufc blog?

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 2

We lacked any urgency and threat first half despite dominating the ball, Pope at fault for their goal.

Really came out fighting second half and were the much better team.

Disappointing to concede so late considering they done fuck all second half.

Early days for Anderson still but he seems to lack an end product. Seems to be very one dimensional.

5 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

We lacked any urgency and threat first half despite dominating the ball, Pope at fault for their goal.

Really came out fighting second half and were the much better team.

Disappointing to concede so late considering they done fuck all second half.

Early days for Anderson still but he seems to lack an end product. Seems to be very one dimensional.

I’m not sure he knows what his best position is. Same goes for the manager. He likes to get on the ball a lot and I think he might turn out to be a central midfielder. But with the players we have and the system we tend to play, one of the wing positions is his best chance of game time / getting starts. Certainly in the short term 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He had a few times today where he got into a great position and then failed to release the ball.  Still a young lad and exciting he's go great class call control and isn't scared at all. 

Exactly this. He's young, he's got a lot of talent and he is not the finished article. Hes strong, has a decent passing range and doesn't seem phased by anything. He looks like an attacking midfielder but I could see him box to box as he is athletic. Id like to see him get a few more scoring opportunities or attempting them from the edge of the area.