Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Arteta’s salty tears taste so sweet. I love it. What an absolute knacker and such a contrast to Howe’s reserved professionalism 

what I genuinely don't get about it is why cunts like arteta and klopp aren't pulled up for their comments during post match press interviews.

what is the matter with these spineless cunts?

honestly man, if id been interviewing arteta this evening when he come with that shite I'd have burst out laughing and told the spanish cunt ri fuck off cos yer talking shite. 

so why the fuck don't they? they're pathetic man.

• Like 5

Fair to say that Arteta is feeling the pressure now that he’s not got a straight shot at second. He’s got Liverpool, Spurs, ourselves and Villa to deal with at the very least and he sounds like a man who doesn’t really want to face up to that. Compare it to Howe’s interviews when we’ve been on the wrong side of bad decisions that have cost us points. The man is of a weak constitution and he’s another one that Howe is going to fuck over in the end. Everyone that has crossed us has came out poorly. Let that be a lesson

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

How the fuck did it cost them three points? Even if it shouldn’t have been given they never looked like scoring so at the most it was one point. The fact he can’t even explain why it should have been disallowed speaks volumes though. 

We should have had three goals taken off us, one for the ball going out, one for Joelinton's foul and a third for Gordon being offside. Simple math, Arsenal get three points with a -2 to 0 victory.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me. What willock is posting on his insta is disgusting. Fucking disgusting 

Screenshot_20231105_090628_Instagram.thumb.jpg.c5baf321a69bf3442275863e1a17848d.jpg

Strong words Wyki, I agree with Sven.

• Haha 1

What a result on the back of one of the worst refereeing performances of the season. (Fuck the whinging Arsenal lot by the way. Our goal stood because there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn the on-field decision. VAR working as it should. Arsenal players should've been booked for crowding the referee by the way then and on other occasions. Not sure how we can have three players booked for dissent on our team after a studs up leg breaking tackle for which the Arsenal player was basically giving himself up to be send off for and then their lot have permission to crowd the ref repeatedly and do the same shit they've always done without punishment. It really seems like the bookings for dissent apply against the clubs held to be outside the traditional "Big 6" because that was not officiated consistently today. Ref utterly bottled it.)

That aside: Brilliant result. This team just continues to impress and the players continue to perform above themselves when we consider the amount of fatigue and injuries in the squad at the moment.

Shocking luck for Murphy again. Hopefully redoing the shoulder doesn't mean they'll conclude that an operation is required. Burn didn't seem good either but hopefully that's more of an impact injury rather than something tweaked in his back.

Lascelles was brilliant at the back. Eddie has done it again. There has to be a discussion about whether or not he deserves to keep his place when Botman comes back from injury. Botman is obviously absolutely class but there has to be a discussion about keeping the selection consistent at the back when things are going well. Happy for Lascelles, too, he's been the model professional in the background for this team judging by the amount of respect the likes of Howe and Tripps have expressed for him over the last few years. It's wonderful to see him playing some class stuff.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, toonotl said:

What a result on the back of one of the worst refereeing performances of the season. (Fuck the whinging Arsenal lot by the way. Our goal stood because there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn the on-field decision. VAR working as it should. Arsenal players should've been booked for crowding the referee by the way then and on other occasions. Not sure how we can have three players booked for dissent on our team after a studs up leg breaking tackle for which the Arsenal player was basically giving himself up to be send off for and then their lot have permission to crowd the ref repeatedly and do the same shit they've always done without punishment. It really seems like the bookings for dissent apply against the clubs held to be outside the traditional "Big 6" because that was not officiated consistently today. Ref utterly bottled it.)

That aside: Brilliant result. This team just continues to impress and the players continue to perform above themselves when we consider the amount of fatigue and injuries in the squad at the moment.

Shocking luck for Murphy again. Hopefully redoing the shoulder doesn't mean they'll conclude that an operation is required. Burn didn't seem good either but hopefully that's more of an impact injury rather than something tweaked in his back.

Lascelles was brilliant at the back. Eddie has done it again. There has to be a discussion about whether or not he deserves to keep his place when Botman comes back from injury. Botman is obviously absolutely class but there has to be a discussion about keeping the selection consistent at the back when things are going well. Happy for Lascelles, too, he's been the model professional in the background for this team judging by the amount of respect the likes of Howe and Tripps have expressed for him over the last few years. It's wonderful to see him playing some class stuff.

It shows that Howe wasn't just talking rubbish either. I would have been happy to see him go in the summer and I was a little confused when he remained and we hadn't gone looking for a better option, looking long term, for Schar. Longstaff, Murphy, Joelinton, Lascelles. The man has shown his ability to unlock potential that a number of mangers, not just Bruce, failed to do. 

• Like 3

You really do have to stop and pinch yourself when you see where and what we are now as a club. It’s just fucking mind blowing.

Everything EH has done from fitness to style of play to tactics to player improvement.

Have we ever had such a complete manager? No disrespect to KK or Sir Bob, but Eddie just seems to have it all so far. How the hell has he managed to rid Lascelles of his silly errors, or make Murphys absence a worry or turned Big Joe into a midfield Rolls Royce.

Staggering times.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

slept through my alarm farken.

Great result to wake up to though!

Think yourself lucky, sugartits. 

I spent the entire match sat on the bog, drinking pints of water, only to have them turn brown, warm up, and fall out of my arse a few minutes later. 

When I finally dried up I couldn’t feel my legs and the walk from shitter to bedroom was like Joey Deacon at a disco. 

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I spent the entire match sat on the bog, drinking pints of water, only to have them turn brown, warm up, and fall out of my arse a few minutes later. 

When I finally dried up I couldn’t feel my legs and the walk from shitter to bedroom was like Joey Deacon at a disco. 

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Haha 3

Fuck me sideways, the Spanish square bonce has posted this on his Instagram account, the fucking sore losing, classless cunt.....

girl-lip.gif.327e77ff8a7aa28982606e6787064f2e.gif

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You want to ease up on the Class A’s at your age 👍🏻

• Haha 4