howe's battle weary, walking wounded but still should've done better on saturday nufc v pochettino's shit tangoing not fit for a strictly dance off, corn beef munching cockney wankers.

thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

I think we need a spreadsheet as proof for you and Holden.

btw don't forget to include my 8 game undefeated run for the record.

A spreadsheet tracking who started the thread and the result and generate a toontastic league table. If you're going to argue about the best thread starter then make it fucking iron clad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

I think we need a spreadsheet as proof for you and Holden.

btw don't forget to include my 8 game undefeated run for the record.

There's that word again. "undefeated".

Go give yourself a wristy, you drongo!

(got that from an Australian insults website)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

There's that word again. "undefeated".

Go give yourself a wristy, you drongo!

(got that from an Australian insults website)

A wristy, what the actual fuck is a wristy? You are a strange one Scotty.

If we are doing it as Dazzler actually suggests, lets go points and GD

5 wins = 15 points GD +10

6 wins + 2 draws = 20 points GD +19

Yep, you're the winner there teeney weenie.

Edited by sammynb
Cannot add!

6 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

game commences 3pm, saturday the 25th november at st james' park (various pronunciations available) which is in newcastle.

exactly one month after that it'll be the 25th december, which is called christmas day, just in case anybody is unsure.

See, this is the level of detail I expect from the people starting the match threads. It may be information that I already know, but I want to be sure that the person who is stepping up to the plate to start a match thread has thoroughly done their research. I feel that it stops want to be heroes and pretenders starting them haha. 

• Haha 3

It is the principle of sharinf the information and what is says. It is not that I need to be told when the match is, it is far easier to gather in other places even if I had forgotten. Anyone can start a match thread, most people are able to come up with a funny title as well. I just see that little bit extra detail as proof that the person is taking the role seriously. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

A bit early but I was taking a walk past the ground today and something caught my eye in St James Terrace. 

What's this? 

Screenshot_20231115_193720_Photos.thumb.jpg.88a741f187fe378593d78b9a3995bb3e.jpg

Go team sausage! 

Screenshot_20231115_193811_Photos.thumb.jpg.76815a8f3d2c150834c78fb4f6329491.jpg

See, this is what happens when threads do not have all the relevant information. Poor Renton turned up 10 days early!

• Haha 7

41 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

See, this is what happens when threads do not have all the relevant information. Poor Renton turned up 10 days early!

He didn't, everyone knows he was just walking along minding his own buisness, when a flock of seagull, herded him away from his intended desintation and he just ran, ran so far away, he ended up at St James Terrace.

Like a grown man he'd already checked .com and knew it was international break, so he had no intention of turning up early for a game ten days away.

• Haha 2

On 14/11/2023 at 07:53, thebrokendoll said:

like a phoenix rising from the ashes of blenheim street the doll is back.

bollocks to  st james' boulevard and the match thread starting pretenders on toontastic, the ONLY undefeated scribe has stepped up to the plate in our hour of need.

isak inspired 4-0

Robert Redford Nod GIF

• Haha 1

Hey cunts, we’re back!

Thank fuck international break is over.

Equal parts dread and excitement with this, dread because we are all going to have listen to Gemmill drone on about how good he is.

Excitement because we are going to fuck these Ukraine invading former Rusky now just yank cunts, right up!

• Like 1

This is a fixture we've always done well in even when they were near unstoppable in the first Mourinho era.

Not feeling too confident right now with the injuries etc. Isak starting and perhaps Barnes on the bench will help a lot. I sincerely hope the don't risk them unless 100 percent fit though, especially Isak. 

• Like 1