Chelsea v Newcastle United

Gemmill

Martin McDonagh's other films weren't getting enough attention for me. He's done more mint films than just In Bruges and I couldn't find a decent enough Three Billboards gif.

Colin Farrell Banshees GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Haha 1

Can someone bar Gemmill from starting threads. Note he will still have the right to reply - I'm not an animal - just not to start threads, in this forum anyway?

Not only are his match threads blander than a Roomba could dream up, they don't even allude to the date, kick off time, or competition. They induce zero joy or information into the world. 

And fuck off claiming Fulham was some kind of victory given our home league form and Fulham's abysmal away record. This is a fucking season determining game and we let Gemmill fuck it up?

Sad Michael J Fox GIF

Edit: okay, scrap the bit about info, just seen the sub title, I thought it odd an accountant not time stamping everything. Point still stands though. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Anyway…… strongest team or keep Botman & Tripps on the bench?? 😀

I can see Eddie going with a strong team as this is obviously our best shot at silverware. 

Don't think he'll start Botman yet. Krafth perhaps? 

Gordon is one who needs rest. High chance he pulls a hamstring tomorrow or on the weekend if he plays the way he's been going. Nobody to really replace him at the moment though? Same can be said for Wilson. 

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Just be thankful I didn't set it up as it would have been CHE Vs NEW and I wouldn't have included any information because fuck yous, there's Google for that.

Exactly. That's what we've become, an AI extension of Gemmill's roomba. I want the frankly brilliant thread titles of ***checks notes*** everyone else other than Gemmill to cheer me up. To those kids who use toontastic 3D, and get upset, I say fuck you! We must protect and preserve our snobby and perpetual heritage, even when the going gets tough. This is a hideous experiment destined for horrendous failure. And christ on a bike, when he does win the smugness levels are so absolutely unbearable they taint the victory anyway. Also, he's originally from south of the Tyne. Just saying.    

• Haha 9