Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What became of this cunt?

I got home about half 10 ☺️

It took about 5 1/2 hours. Can’t really do it much quicker than that. The buses to and from the SoL were really well organised, got back into town just after four. As derbies go it was a bit tame, maybe the usual packs of howling red and white orcs that provide the welcoming party were scared off by the heavy police presence. Did spot this splendid looking chap though :) 

IMG_3538.jpeg

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/county-durham-mags.1624370/

Mackems of course now raging about “Durham mags” as well as “darlo mags”, “Hartlepool mags”, “Stanley mags”, “shields mags”, Chester-le-street mags” and that’s only page 1 :lol: I’m assuming all those places should of course support Sunderland. They’re unhinged. 

IMG_2091.thumb.jpeg.f53b63bfb382517dd7ee8b7c633252a4.jpeg

If he just said “ sunderland Mags” he’d could’ve saved time. 

• Haha 4

We moved from Hexham to an east Durham pit village. What a shithole it was too. My parents were fucking insane.  

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

OG3-Dean-Martin-Singing-%E2%80%98For-the

🎶

When a lass passes by and you think it's a guy that's just sun'lin.

When her womanly charms are tattoos on her arms that's just sun'lin.

Her she comes, there she goes

Is it a bloke?

No fucker knows?

That's just Sun'lin.

Scusa me, but you see,

Butch women are mandatory

In the Sun'lin......in.....the.....Sun'lin.

🎵

Laugh Lol GIF by Dean Martin

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I got home about half 10 ☺️

It took about 5 1/2 hours. Can’t really do it much quicker than that. The buses to and from the SoL were really well organised, got back into town just after four. As derbies go it was a bit tame, maybe the usual packs of howling red and white orcs that provide the welcoming party were scared off by the heavy police presence. Did spot this splendid looking chap though :) 

IMG_3538.jpeg

Love is love 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: If those two shots that didn’t trouble the goalkeeper had actually went in it would have been a different game, no shite paedo apologist! 

btw I’m loving their “it took an own goal, a mistake, and a penalty to beat us” craic :lol: as if it wasn’t the most one sided affair you’ve seen in a derby

Dubravka even pulled his hand away from the one that clipped the top to the bar. It was never going in.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Howay said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/county-durham-mags.1624370/

Mackems of course now raging about “Durham mags” as well as “darlo mags”, “Hartlepool mags”, “Stanley mags”, “shields mags”, Chester-le-street mags” and that’s only page 1 :lol: I’m assuming all those places should of course support Sunderland. They’re unhinged. 

Aye :lol: also noticed on there recently that (in one of their trademark completely made up things) they’ve been claiming that Newcastle fans from Newcastle can’t stand Durham mags. Which of course confirms their belief that Durham mags are the worst football fans in the planet, or something :lol: 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye :lol: also noticed on there recently that (in one of their trademark completely made up things) they’ve been claiming that Newcastle fans from Newcastle can’t stand Durham mags. Which of course confirms their belief that Durham mags are the worst football fans in the planet, or something :lol: 

this one from boldon seems to wind them up a bit, gets a couple of mentions....

Screenshot_20240107_085823_Firefox.thumb.jpg.1ead15d6115e3ff55ec3554acbffb263.jpg

• Haha 6

44 minutes ago, Alex said:

I recall a Sunderland fan who wasn't a mackem saying he couldn't stand the actual mackems and used to go home to leam lane (iirc) from Roker Park straight after the match and drink local. Said he was called a Geordie cunt once in a bar, pulled his sleeve up, showed them his safc crest tattoo, probably one of the reasons he started heading back to Gateshead. Mind, he was a die hard who went home and away, a few years later I worked with a pal of his who confirmed the story, he was also a die hard Sunderland fan who wasn't from Sunderland. Most of the fans of Sunderland I've known who went to games no matter what we're usually decent lads who knew their stuff, obviously we're now living in an internet social media age and young'uns haven't got a fucking clue a lot of the time and the more idiotic view gets displayed the most and RTG obviously exemplifies this point perfectly. Some of the biggest gobshite Sunderland fans I've talked to didn't go to the games most times, not quite glory hunter standard as they never defected, (although a couple had a fondness for Man United) but they were similar to glory hunters as they knew the square root of fuck all. I'm sure we've got some in our support as well TBF but we don't tend to make as big a thing about Sunderland fans from places other than Sunderland. 

• Like 3

O’Nien was the only one who seemed to be playing with a Derby game mentality yesterday. Despite his histrionics (no better/worse than Bruno tbf) I thought he played ok. Interesting to hear comments about the ITV coverage and how desperate they were for an upset. Roy Keane apparently said Sunderland were a bigger club? :lol: 

• Haha 5

I don't mind Roy Keane he seems to be just enough of a wind up to get under your skin without lying about whether a challenge was or wasn't a free kick/ penalty when it was blatantly the opposite of what he is saying due to loyalty. I think him calling Sunderland the bigger club is relatively funny.

The presenter was desperate for the answer as his ambling question to Keane and Waddle was along the lines of Sunderland being as big a club as Newcastle if they had the finances? I'm pretty sure Keane just gave the obvious answer and said they would be if they had similar finances? It was the presenter getting the answer his question was fishing for. :good:

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I recall a Sunderland fan who wasn't a mackem saying he couldn't stand the actual mackems and used to go home to leam lane (iirc) from Roker Park straight after the match and drink local. Said he was called a Geordie cunt once in a bar, pulled his sleeve up, showed them his safc crest tattoo, probably one of the reasons he started heading back to Gateshead. Mind, he was a die hard who went home and away, a few years later I worked with a pal of his who confirmed the story, he was also a die hard Sunderland fan who wasn't from Sunderland. Most of the fans of Sunderland I've known who went to games no matter what we're usually decent lads who knew their stuff, obviously we're now living in an internet social media age and young'uns haven't got a fucking clue a lot of the time and the more idiotic view gets displayed the most and RTG obviously exemplifies this point perfectly. Some of the biggest gobshite Sunderland fans I've talked to didn't go to the games most times, not quite glory hunter standard as they never defected, (although a couple had a fondness for Man United) but they were similar to glory hunters as they knew the square root of fuck all. I'm sure we've got some in our support as well TBF but we don't tend to make as big a thing about Sunderland fans from places other than Sunderland. 

I used to play 5 a side and drink with a couple of SAFC fans who lived in Shields when I did who couldn't stand Mackems and never spent a second in the place more than necessary to attend the actual game. 

• Like 1

Well i think the entire presentation was set up to pander to Sunderland fans as given our recent form & injuries the idea of an upset wasn’t massively unlikely. 

So talking about them as a big club who should be doing better was very much par for the course. 

If we’d won 7/8 of our last fixtures rather than lost & made progress in the cup competitions it may have been a different story. 

They lost however, they had a “free hit” and we played them off the park, reducing them to the odd speculative effort or rough challenge on a sixth former. 

• Haha 3