Oonoy Immeray’s Beige Cunts vs Lee Dixon’s Beloved Black and White Shithouses.

Monkeys Fist

Just now, trophyshy said:

Just cracked one off to celebrate. 

I tried that during the Schar and Murphy interview but it kept cutting to that lass and it spoiled it

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Massive shout out BTW to Mr massive bollocks MF for two wins on the road. 

At home to Luton next. 

This is easy tbh :lol:

• Haha 4

Howe just said that Isak's injury seems to be a slight groin issue, and that he hopes it isn't too serious and he will get him back quickly. So here's hoping he only misses a game or two or if we're really lucky even make the Luton game on Saturday. Surely we'll have Wilson and Isak both fit at the same time at some point this season. 

• Like 1

Outstanding performance bar a five ten minutes spell, superb. I rate Miley but think he can sometimes leave us a bit vulnerable but he was playing above his years tonight, Gordon was excellent, Murphy makes a big difference and just everyone really was on it. Really pleased Schar has got his goals. Emery is a really good coach but that's a limitation of his there, he didn't change it though he saw fine well we were killing them. Suits me sir. :good:

• Like 5

8 2 to us this season. Shows what we can do with an uninjured and rested squad. Thought everyone was tremendous tonight but under the radar I thought Longy was mint. 

• Like 2

Miley had is best game for us tonight. Particularly the first half.

He was unfazed by McGinn who would have been trying to bully him all game.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 4

I was really happy to see us just making everything difficult for Villa tonight, felt a bit more like a performance from last season. 

I have a feeling we'll see more of that in this second half of the season now as we've lost the "hype" from hitting the top four last time out and teams will be back trying to get at us rather than us struggling when the onus is on us all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I was really happy to see us just making everything difficult for Villa tonight, felt a bit more like a performance from last season. 

I have a feeling we'll see more of that in this second half of the season now as we've lost the "hype" from hitting the top four last time out and teams will be back trying to get at us rather than us struggling when the onus is on us all.

Do what the scouse cunts did last year once their injuries eased a bit - though I'd be happy with 5th or 6th.

16 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

fucking tremendous, properly tremendous. never saw this coming!  :)

2 away games this season, 2 wins....

time the ticket office were aware of this...

;) :)

Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

Do what the scouse cunts did last year once their injuries eased a bit - though I'd be happy with 5th or 6th.

5th is probably champions league, so yeah 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I back Bruno to balloon like Ronaldo when he retires. :lol:

Yup, it's only the fact that he runs 13k every game that keeps him sveldt and sexy..... 😍

Edited by AgentAxeman
  • Haha 3

Have to say, Gordon looked class all game - even after he had to play down the middle. First time I’ve been impressed with him at CF.

Also, how much better did Miggy look down the left, getting the assist.

That’s Murphy’s goal all day as well btw. Never an own goal 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Have to say, Gordon looked class all game - even after he had to play down the middle. First time I’ve been impressed with him at CF.

Also, how much better did Miggy look down the left, getting the assist.

That’s Murphy’s goal all day as well btw. Never an own goal 

It was definitely on target and heading into the other side of the net without the touch from Moreno. Great to see Murphy back, his pace and willingness to run in behind really helps Eddie's favourite system which is why he rates him so much. We've missed that outlet.

Edited by Anorthernsoul
  • Like 1