Bruno the Mickey Mouse Loving Shithouse v Sean Bean Loves to Bang the Blades

If we can’t beat these at home we may as well get the sun loungers out 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

Just a thought, is this thread some form of Yorkie black op, we're playing a team from Yorkshire and the thread's been started by someone actually in Yorkshire..... Makes you think 🤔

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Just a thought, is this thread some form of Yorkie black op, we're playing a team from Yorkshire and the thread's been started by someone actually in Yorkshire..... Makes you think 🤔

1705004555_LeTiss.gif.15b394a362f34d8a34649c377d331109.gif

• Haha 7

Our record win is 13-0 in 1946. 

But, given how much the game has changed since then, we should probably temper our predictions accordingly. 

16-0. 
Hat trick for everyone. 

IMG_1977.gif.b483ef5ed8af1c8529d816bd49e236ef.gif

‘Appen. 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Our record win is 13-0 in 1946. 

But, given how much the game has changed since then, we should probably temper our predictions accordingly. 

16-0. 
Hat trick for everyone. 

IMG_1977.gif.b483ef5ed8af1c8529d816bd49e236ef.gif

‘Appen. 

That's inflation for you 🙂 

Think this will be really tight. They will sit really deep I imagine, which we struggle to break down.

If we score early we will win 3-0 otherwise 1-0. Would be happy with either

• Like 1

Good. Barnes dropped to bench which is surprising. I know he didn't have a good game midweek but overall some of his attacking play has been first rate. Murphy may be preferred for his work rate in protecting Tino. 

I'm not sure Howe doesn't rate him. It'd be hard not to as he's had some stellar performances for us. I would guess Barnes' impact off the bench contributes to the decision. Perhaps a bit of a curse for Barnes being so effective as a substitute that that's something Howe would be valuing given the lack of other options from the bench. (Apart from a perpetually half-crocked Wilson.)

I'd much rather have Barnes coming on in the second half than Murphy. I like Murphy. But his game is similar to Longstaff in that his lack of quality is overcome (somewhat) by being a hard worker. And using that type of player as a substitute is kinda worthless. Could be wrong, of course. But I don't see Howe's treatment of Barnes as suggesting anything out of the ordinary.

• Like 2