General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I am probably going to get pelters for this but what is a 14 year old doing at a house party with a bunch of men?

It is awful that he got in to a situation he didn't want to be in and if Spacey knew he was 14 then he deserves all he gets but this was 31 years ago, I could not remember a drunken night from 31 years ago so I think people are being harsh on him for "not remembering". Watch this be the start of a flood of underage blokes coming forward now I've posted this.

13 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I knew I was wrong to post that, it just seemed weird is all.

I do know what you mean, Rapp acknowledges as much in his interview (that he had a lot of autonomy as a teenager, that you could criticise his mother for her parenting etc). Still, teenage boys can be impressionable so I don't think it's that odd for an aspiring teen actor to want to spend time in the company of other people from that world. I don't think there's any suggestion the party was men only either, but I could be wrong?

7 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I do know what you mean, Rapp acknowledges as much in his interview (that he had a lot of autonomy as a teenager, that you could criticise his mother for her parenting etc). Still, teenage boys can be impressionable so I don't think it's that odd for an aspiring teen actor to want to spend time in the company of other people from that world. I don't think there's any suggestion the party was men only either, but I could be wrong?

I didn't read all of it tbh, and it is a shame that people can't go to parties anyway and be free of this sort of stuff. 

On 04/11/2017 at 0:55 PM, trooper said:

Well my PIP decision has just came back & ive been award the enhanced rate on both components. I'm pleased it's all sorted 

Jammy git. 

Edit..

If you won a ppi claims my post would have been appropriate. I read your post when drunk. 

Honest mistake. Sorry.

Well done on winning your case.

Edited by Tdansmith

15 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Jammy git

What do you mean ? If you mean im jammy because i had a stroke thats left me paralysed all down my left side making me unable to walk dress myself shower or go to the toilet myself then yeah what a jammy git i must be thanks you utter shithouse

Edited by trooper

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

What do you mean ? If you mean im jammy because i had a stroke thats left me paralysed all down my left side making me unable to walk dress myself shower or go to the toilet myself then yeah what a jammy git i must be thanks you utter shithouse

oh shit mate, i didn't mean it like it sounded, i miss understood what the award was for, i honestly thought it was for one of those ppi things, sorry mate.