General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I have to go to the jobcentre tomorrow and go through whatever bollocks they give you these days, (Think Cameron has only just gotten the PM job last time I was there). Tempted to get suited up and pretend I'm there for an actual job interview. At the end I'll ask when I'll find out about the job? :good:

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I have to go to the jobcentre tomorrow and go through whatever bollocks they give you these days, (Think Cameron has only just gotten the PM job last time I was there). Tempted to get suited up and pretend I'm there for an actual job interview. At the end I'll ask when I'll find out about the job? :good:

Am seeing something along these lines…

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If they ask you if you’ve spent 37 hours looking for a job in the past week* tell them you’re after part-time work 👍🏻

*they almost certainly won’t but when I was last on the dole you, ludicrously, were supposed to provide proof of this 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

If they ask you if you’ve spent 37 hours looking for a job in the past week* tell them you’re after part-time work 👍🏻

*they almost certainly won’t but when I was last on the dole you, ludicrously, were supposed to provide proof of this 

Tbh this is likely to be my countenance should they be unreasonable....

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

The ironic thing about that is they couldn’t look like more of a bunch of Karens.

They’re called Fascinating Aida. That’s a few years old I think. 

Fairly fucked off about this.  My local cafe seemingly being shafted by the land lord. It's always packed out so obviously profitable. Has had acts like Sam Fender playing there in the past, nit many venues like it.

• Sad 1

That's shite. I wonder if the landlord is just some London based management company arsehole who neither knows, nor cares, about the community impact. 

If he knew it was your favourite café, SURELY things would be different. 

What I can never understand is you see it so often when small businesses are forced out of somewhere due to the rent being increased. And then you’ll see the place standing empty for ages afterwards 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s a joke about the Surf Cafe, absolute pisstake. Especially considering Brack Burger is in there and it’s fucking unreal

Aye. Just before christmas too, fucking cunts. I wonder who the land lord of that building is and if the other premises are safe, especially the surf shop. I was told once it was owned by the Grand Hotel but not sure about that. I can only guess the plan might be to use the building in its entirety for something shit. There's nowhere I can think off in Tynemouth for the cafe to relocate either.