General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Exploratory surgery could mean anything. A 92 year old laparotomy is never an enticing prospect at the best of times..

I do know what exploratory surgery could mean, doctor ;) I was more laughing at the 'experts' on breakfast tv this morning. "yerrrrs they're probably going to pop a little camera in his tummy and then he'll be in for a fortnight.."

Ah, if only all 92 year-olds were afforded such a luxury :)

Unlike older Miss Howman she likes football. She's getting a Juventus kit amongst her pressies as she thinks their black & whte shirt looks better than ours and she thinks Pirlo looks 'cool'. :lol: (she's eight and she can 'meg' the boys at football.). :lol:

One of me mates has two girls . When waiting for the birth of the younger one he made no secret of his wish for it to be a boy . She was subsequently christened Eve and for the first few years he called her Steve to compensate :) .

Fairly certain my dad was desperate for me to be a boy. I've no idea if that's why I ended up a total tomboy or not, but somehow my older sister got away with not liking football at all and I'm stuck for life.

Fairly certain my dad was desperate for me to be a boy. I've no idea if that's why I ended up a total tomboy or not, but somehow my older sister got away with not liking football at all and I'm stuck for life.

You mean like walking past people you know outside of The Free Trade and punching them on the arm? :lol:

You mean like walking past people you know outside of The Free Trade and punching them on the arm? :lol:

:lol: I didn't want to interrupt your conversation. Soft shite.

Did they end up chilling on Sunday?

They did indeed. She's honestly been told to let him know if she's ever in Miami. tevygy4a.jpg

She's batcrap crazy, yet in a sweet way. She's fit. She's a Doctor. No, of course I haven't "filleted" her.

The kind of girl who could

• miss her flight, yet convince the check in staff to get her on the next one and charm the gate person into bumping her up to Business Class,
  • miss her check in at the hotel and initially be told there's no room at the inn, but somehow get an upgraded room,
  • bump into an old pop star who invites her to look them up when next she's in Miami
  • and spend the evening on private yacht party to which she wasn't invited.*

*all four of these things have actually happened, though not in the same holiday.