General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Nah, I'm on days at the moment, so I've worked 8am - 9pm today but my body and brain refuse to make the transition.

There's no hope for you if you're fully acclimatised to it. ;)

(I'm back on them but not permanently)

By the way, I am fucking blotto. (Drinking lastcof 2012 tequila I won (by being human) and haven't bothered with.

There's no hope for you if you're fully acclimatised to it. ;)

(I'm back on them but not permanently)

By the way, I am fucking blotto. (Drinking lastcof 2012 tequila I won (by being human) and haven't bothered with.

I've been forced back into the life of a normal person as I'm doing a Teaching in Clinical Practice qualification at Uni at the mo. To say my routine is all to fuck is an understatement. One more week on days then back into my nocturnal happy place. Still have loads of study to do before submitting it in mid-March though. My current 20-hr day is being eased with a glass of Pinot though,

I've been forced back into the life of a normal person as I'm doing a Teaching in Clinical Practice qualification at Uni at the mo. To say my routine is all to fuck is an understatement. One more week on days then back into my nocturnal happy place. Still have loads of study to do before submitting it in mid-March though. My current 20-hr day is being eased with a glass of Pinot though,

That's easy for you to say.

Nah, she was on the BBC. (I think).

She did Rough Guide to the World didn't she? Used to love watching that. Think you knew it had ran its when they turned up at Ibiza though