General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Our lass watched Kylie last night.  Basically it was Kylie (shes got some right thighs on her now) with a bunch of celebrities who've no doubt paid fuck all singing and bum slapping each other.

Even now she's starting to show her age.....

Chicken My Body Is Ready GIF by giphystudios2021

• Haha 5

On 10/12/2023 at 00:30, Renton said:

Welcome to a world of pain anyway.

Mine is half tracker, half fixed (for 2 more years I think). 14 successive rises on the former, about 500 quid per month I think in total. 6k a year ffs.on top of energy and food. Got credit card debts as well, honestly never felt poorer*.

* Realise these are first world problems for me, there are the nice things I can cut out or reduce. A lot of people with mortgages are going to be fucked rhough when they negotiate their next deal. Thanks Liz.

You need to start gambling Renton…and I have a little inside knowledge for you.

Lump on a months salary on whoever Newcastle play away….sorted.

4 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

You need to start gambling Renton…and I have a little inside knowledge for you.

Lump on a months salary on whoever Newcastle play away….sorted.

You seen Renton’s gaff? 

Not even a successful gambling habit would raise enough for the heating and window cleaning bills…

fruin-2.jpg

• Haha 7
  • Jaysus... 1

22 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

That must have been taken a while back - I can see you nearby, preparing to wipe, but you've still got a full head of hair.

I read that as a nod to his window cleaning days but no, this is toontastic, and its a reference to MF having a shite. The filthy stander. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

That must have been taken a while back - I can see you nearby, preparing to wipe, but you've still got a full head of hair.

He's just launched a roll of old carpet over the barrier which may or may not have the choked body of a local prostitute inside.

• Haha 5

Had a drop at Central Station in town today. 

Parked at the top end nearest the Life Centre, unloaded, rang the number to find out where they wanted it. 

Me-“ Hello, I’m at the staff car park with your pallet, where would you like it?”

TAFMG* “ Errh, I’m near the Hotel…”

Me “ Oh, OK, which hotel?”

TAFMG “ The one next door”

Me - “ Next door to the station, ok, are you at the hotel or at the station?”

TAFMG -“ I’m on me own “

Me * muttering “ Jesus-titty-fucking-christ… Erm, Ok mate, if you tell me where you are I’ll come to you. “

TAFMG- “ I’m next to the Hotel”

Me, now thinking I’m actually dealing with a special needs lad-“ Ok mate, can you see the buses where you are, or can you see the trains?”

TAFMG - “ No, I’m near the hotel”

Eventually found the fucker, at the other end of the station, in the goods yard next to the Long Stay car park. 

Not special needs, he was just, without a shadow of a doubt, the stupidest fucker on these fair isles. :lol:

* Thick As Fucking Mince Gadgie

• Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Had a drop at Central Station in town today. 

Parked at the top end nearest the Life Centre, unloaded, rang the number to find out where they wanted it. 

Me-“ Hello, I’m at the staff car park with your pallet, where would you like it?”

TAFMG* “ Errh, I’m near the Hotel…”

Me “ Oh, OK, which hotel?”

TAFMG “ The one next door”

Me - “ Next door to the station, ok, are you at the hotel or at the station?”

TAFMG -“ I’m on me own “

Me * muttering “ Jesus-titty-fucking-christ… Erm, Ok mate, if you tell me where you are I’ll come to you. “

TAFMG- “ I’m next to the Hotel”

Me, now thinking I’m actually dealing with a special needs lad-“ Ok mate, can you see the buses where you are, or can you see the trains?”

TAFMG - “ No, I’m near the hotel”

Eventually found the fucker, at the other end of the station, in the goods yard next to the Long Stay car park. 

Not special needs, he was just, without a shadow of a doubt, the stupidest fucker on these fair isles. :lol:

* Thick As Fucking Mince Gadgie

@LongTimeAdmirer what did you get?

On 10/12/2023 at 00:30, Renton said:

Welcome to a world of pain anyway.

Mine is half tracker, half fixed (for 2 more years I think). 14 successive rises on the former, about 500 quid per month I think in total. 6k a year ffs.on top of energy and food. Got credit card debts as well, honestly never felt poorer*.

* Realise these are first world problems for me, there are the nice things I can cut out or reduce. A lot of people with mortgages are going to be fucked rhough when they negotiate their next deal. Thanks Liz.

Im trying to see it as a glass half full. I've only

got half my mortgage going up, and hoping the rates drop when the other half is due in 2 years!

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

20231213_122217.thumb.jpg.e9e026dccee0e11e2bed5a082932c747.jpg

The national obesity crisis has reached the avian world now too. Look at his belly hanging over the fence. Resting his head on his tits.

One of his shithawk pals showed him this…

” Here, Percy, ya kite is aal awa the web mate”

Percy now sucks in his belly when out on car-painting missions

tumblr_osbthesxxE1vbxz2no1_500.jpg

• Haha 3