General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

So far the list is pretty much obvious - Prince Andrew, Clinton and Trump who were already pretty much known about - I don't think I've seen any actors mentioned yet other than the typical accusations to Tom Hanks because of his reactions to the Gervais jokes. The strangest one is Steven Hawking apparently being accused of participating in an underage orgy - how the fuck would he have managed that, tie a strap on to his shins and have him drive backwards and forwards?

• Haha 8

15 hours ago, Dazzler said:

So far the list is pretty much obvious - Prince Andrew, Clinton and Trump who were already pretty much known about - I don't think I've seen any actors mentioned yet other than the typical accusations to Tom Hanks because of his reactions to the Gervais jokes. The strangest one is Steven Hawking apparently being accused of participating in an underage orgy - how the fuck would he have managed that, tie a strap on to his shins and have him drive backwards and forwards?

Way too much thought into that :smile:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Way too much thought into that :smile:

I'm speaking from experience - I can still hear the squeal of the tires, and the robotic laughter.

• Haha 2

On 19/12/2023 at 21:01, ewerk said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi was more of a surprise admittedly.

He's definitely got something to hide.

• Haha 3

One of my laddies scored two, set one up and got motm today in a 6-1 win. When we got home his grandad was there. When he told his grandad, he replied instantly with: “Who were you playing? The blind school?” :D 

• Haha 13

12 hours ago, Alex said:

One of my laddies scored two, set one up and got motm today in a 6-1 win. When we got home his grandad was there. When he told his grandad, he replied instantly with: “Who were you playing? The blind school?” :D 

Love that.  I had a Sunderland scout come to watch me when I was a young un.

My Dads response: “ I hope you sign for them cos you’re shite”.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Love that.  I had a Sunderland scout come to watch me when I was a young un.

My Dads response: “ I hope you sign for them cos you’re shite”.

I went to my first training session at Sunderland as a teenager in my Newcastle goalie kit. 

The cunt of a coach ran me for miles

• Haha 5

Just worked out the salary of my first 'proper' job in 1992 and it comes in (not including BLOB) as £4784 a year. :lol: 

According to the bank of England inflation calculator this is what that would be as of Nov '23.....

IMG_20240112_111355.thumb.jpg.fb1cd12560055bcdcd0ad8aac3a02873.jpg

Not hard to see why a certain political party were dead against the minimum wage back in the 90s is it? Today's current minimum wage based on a 38 hour week with no bonus, blob or shift allowance would be £20,589 a year which is double the £10k figure. Always on the right side of history the good 'ol conservative party aren't they? 

• Like 2

Bin Dipper at work is in a downward spiral of self destruction.

He has always been a boozer and no doubt other substances.  He split up with his Mrs pre Christmas.  She fully moved out a couple of weeks ago.  She had left the house with his bairn 3 days and he was straight on Tinder and 2 days later smashing a bird in.  He's been hanging out of his arse most days and then yesterday called up to say social services were involved with his bairn.  He came in this morning looking awful.  I went for a brew with him.  Asked how he was and all he did was brag how fucked he was on Friday and Saturday night.  He's apparently shagged 3 birds over the weekend and then on Sunday his ex was kicking off :lol:

One of the lads asked him how his Friday night was and asked what time he left a certain bar.  He said he wasnt in the bar, yet this lad and his mates were in there and saw him and he couldnt remember being in there.  He even had a photo with him :lol: Whilst this conversation was going on one of the gaffers was in the room and looked fucked off :lol:  He's then let slip how the police were involved Sunday with social services because his ex has told them all he does is get pissed, take drugs and shout when the footballs on :lol: 

I've tried telling the lad he needs to take a step back and take stock of the situation.  He loves his bairn and he wants to still see them, look after them etc.  But fuck me, he's gonna end up 6ft under soon.

Also, Tinder is great btw. 

I saved myself several hundred quid from the builders merchants by going on a Tinder spree- few bags of sand over the top and levelled off, and you’d never know. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bin Dipper at work is in a downward spiral of self destruction.

He has always been a boozer and no doubt other substances.  He split up with his Mrs pre Christmas.  She fully moved out a couple of weeks ago.  She had left the house with his bairn 3 days and he was straight on Tinder and 2 days later smashing a bird in.  He's been hanging out of his arse most days and then yesterday called up to say social services were involved with his bairn.  He came in this morning looking awful.  I went for a brew with him.  Asked how he was and all he did was brag how fucked he was on Friday and Saturday night.  He's apparently shagged 3 birds over the weekend and then on Sunday his ex was kicking off :lol:

One of the lads asked him how his Friday night was and asked what time he left a certain bar.  He said he wasnt in the bar, yet this lad and his mates were in there and saw him and he couldnt remember being in there.  He even had a photo with him :lol: Whilst this conversation was going on one of the gaffers was in the room and looked fucked off :lol:  He's then let slip how the police were involved Sunday with social services because his ex has told them all he does is get pissed, take drugs and shout when the footballs on :lol: 

I've tried telling the lad he needs to take a step back and take stock of the situation.  He loves his bairn and he wants to still see them, look after them etc.  But fuck me, he's gonna end up 6ft under soon.

If getting pissed and shouting at the telly during the match is social services worthy then I'm (and presumably most of the people on this board with kids) walking a fucking tightrope. That said, I don't do drugs and I am making an assumption that the drink and drugs are not match specific for this lad and he's bumping coke off prossies arses on a late Wednesday eve match or no match.

If he's older than 22-23 then he needs a fucking slap, especially with a bairn at home. Some people are so hell bent on being 'lads' that they can't see that they look like epic thundercunts to everyone else. I don't think he gives a shit about the kid tbh, if he did he would never be doing the shit he's been doing. You don't go "I bucked three lasses over the weekend" and then "I miss my family" in the same breath - it doesn't track.

This lad seems like a bit of a dick tbh

• Like 4

He's 31 and his bairn is 18 months.

He's deluded.  She sounds as bad as him though.  One works night he had 6 pints in an hour before we did an escape room and he was more or less sober!  We went for a meal after and then home.  He came in the next day (It was a Thursday night) and he looked hanging.  I asked what happened.  Apparently he got home and his Mrs was boozing with her mates so he carried on boozing.  He went to bed around 4am!  So both of them with a 18month year old absolutley bolloxed.  

• Jaysus... 3

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

If getting pissed and shouting at the telly during the match is social services worthy then I'm (and presumably most of the people on this board with kids) walking a fucking tightrope. That said, I don't do drugs and I am making an assumption that the drink and drugs are not match specific for this lad and he's bumping coke off prossies arses on a late Wednesday eve match or no match.

If he's older than 22-23 then he needs a fucking slap, especially with a bairn at home. Some people are so hell bent on being 'lads' that they can't see that they look like epic thundercunts to everyone else. I don't think he gives a shit about the kid tbh, if he did he would never be doing the shit he's been doing. You don't go "I bucked three lasses over the weekend" and then "I miss my family" in the same breath - it doesn't track.

This lad seems like a bit of a dick tbh

He is a dipper.

• Haha 4