General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I actually clicked on it by accident the other day at work, knew you'd notice aswell you wanker.

Aye, aye. Ye nosey cunt.

I had my hair cut today.

Is it just me that hates talking to the lady when she's cutting it? I tipped her and stuff I Just don't like talking to people for the sake of it!

I had my hair cut today.

Is it just me that hates talking to the lady when she's cutting it? I tipped her and stuff I Just don't like talking to people for the sake of it!

I think lasses are meant to like this, but I hate it. :lol: "Are you going out anywhere tonight?" "Are you going anywhere nice on holiday?" etc. Just cut my fucking hair man!!

Aye exactly it's the same crack every time man!

"Are you going anywhere nice on holiday?"
- That was in there and all the other generic questions, I felt like I was on a game show!

Very nice lass, maybe I'm just a social retard. :lol:

I had my hair cut today.

I think lasses are meant to like this, but I hate it. :rolleyes: "Are you going out anywhere tonight?" "Are you going anywhere nice on holiday?" etc. Just cut my fucking hair man!!

:lol: luckily my hairdresser knows not to talk to me ,unlike the unfortunate "new" one that washes your hair, she soon got the message :razz:

Aye exactly it's the same crack every time man!

"Are you going anywhere nice on holiday?"
- That was in there and all the other generic questions, I felt like I was on a game show!

Very nice lass, maybe I'm just a social retard. :lol:

You've got to build rapport to have a crack with them though. I do know what you mean however. I vary mine where I go to. The one I go to the most is the one on Clayton Street near that fuckin place all the young scruffs go to for music bands. It's pot luck and that's the reason I don't go all the time. There's one older bloke who says fuck all which is great. There's a woman who is dead canny she's about 45, lovely tits, always has a bit flirt on, she loves playing with me neck though but she's quite attractive for her age, and she knows people I do and we slag foreigners off together even though shes' fuckin Polish descent but that's another story.

The other cunt though, oh dear. Me and Happy Face have discussed this lad before he's from South Shields the kid. 33 now me, and he is THE most borin cunt I've EVER known, if he said fuck all he'd be 100 times more interesting. Same fuckin story every time, he used to be in the TA and he took kids camping up to Otterburn, and he tells it like he's fuckin narrating the most enthralling story any cunts ever heard!!! I fuckin can't stand the bloke, am quite chatty in taxi's and in barbers but with him, I'm aye, aye, fuckin aye, nar, ah aye, aye? nar, no, aye cheers just giz 2 quid change pal that'll dee. Fuckin nob him like, anyone that goes there, and I never slag people off for no reason, will know EXACTLY who I mean and what I mean. Just something about him that screams wrongun. He's only 30 as well looks aboot 40.

However, it's nice having a bit of peace and quiet anyway, I much prefer gettin me hair done off a lass than a bloke, cos the blokes barbers are just like taxi drivers full of fuckin shite, and when you probe them on subjects you actually are an authority on, they know fuck all. 1 in 10 taxi drivers/barbers can hold a deep conversation about football for example. We've seen examples of their lack of knowledge on these boards.

I had my hair cut today.

I think lasses are meant to like this, but I hate it. :rolleyes: "Are you going out anywhere tonight?" "Are you going anywhere nice on holiday?" etc. Just cut my fucking hair man!!

:lol: luckily my hairdresser knows not to talk to me ,unlike the unfortunate "new" one that washes your hair, she soon got the message :rolleyes:

:razz: That's another thing I hate actually - the number of members of staff they always have. Last time I went one lass greeted me as I came in, another took my coat & got me a drink, another washed my hair and eventually someone else cut my hair. Overkill ffs. :huff:

I'm probably just bitter as the one time I had a decent holiday coming up they didn't ask!

The above is why I don't cut my hair. Can't stand the 'banter'. I must also be a social retard.

It's not that you're a social retard, it's just you can't be arsed to think of something to say in a conversation you're not having by choice, with someone that more than likely is full of shite. Normal behaviour if you ask me. Same with some taxi drivers, I judge in 30 seconds if I want a conv with a barber/taxi driver. When I'm hungover badly though, I wouldn't want one with Keegan even.

The above is why I don't cut my hair. Can't stand the 'banter'. I must also be a social retard.

It's not that you're a social retard, it's just you can't be arsed to think of something to say in a conversation you're not having by choice, with someone that more than likely is full of shite. Normal behaviour if you ask me. Same with some taxi drivers, I judge in 30 seconds if I want a conv with a barber/taxi driver. When I'm hungover badly though, I wouldn't want one with Keegan even.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hate friendly chit chat. If you have got nowt to say then say nowt!

Anyone else get phone calls off their lass saying 'what you doing?'.... er I'm on the phone to you funnily enough!

Stevie-I LOVED your 'hairdresser' rant :lol:

I'm lucky, my hairdresser is my mate, shes done my hair for many years. I like to sit quietly and relax, shes used to that now.

On the subject of small talk though, I've noticed lately in Sainsburys the checkout people try and make conversation, its so obviously off a list they've been told to say, I hate it! Its so robotic. :rolleyes: 'How are you?' 'Hello, have you had a nice day?' 'Do you need help packing?' 'Have a nice day/evening' I got my own back oneday as I nipped in quick to get a few bits after my Aunties funeral (she was a Geordie by the way) Got to the till....'Hello, are you having a nice day? Done anything nice?' Me-NO, just buried my Auntie' That shut her up!!!

I also dislike it when they have people from various charitys offering to pack for you, its embarrassing. I like to pack my own shopping as when they do it its all over the place and the bread is all squashed and so on...But on the other hand I dont like to appear rude, so now I say no thanks. I prefer to do my own packing as I'm a control freak but I will still put some money in your collection pot...(if i think its a worthy cause that is)!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hate friendly chit chat. If you have got nowt to say then say nowt!

Anyone else get phone calls off their lass saying 'what you doing?'.... er I'm on the phone to you funnily enough!

It's a funny thing because at that time we probably think we're the only ones in the world who wouldn't want to have that conversation. People who talk about themselves incessantly too they all need pinning down and their eyebrows shaving off.

I think I'm getting worse at small talk anyway. I barely make the effort at all anymore.

If someones attractive you will though as shallow as that sounds. Most of us have lots of things to say to the right people, but fuck all to say to an equal amount of other people, that's the best way of summing it up.

I sense straight away if people have baggage, and their negativity stifles who they are, they're ready to unleash a moan and you don't want to hear it. It's great when you get rid of people who have issues and are basically sly cunts. It all comes down to insecurities, the best people are content with who they are and humble. If you meet that type of person man or woman you'll rarely get any bitterness, backstabbing or cuntishness. Best type of person. I sound like a psychologist today.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I have to do so much of it in my job that its beccome a chore. Sometimes I'm so quiet at home after work that hubby thinks Im in a mood, but its not that, Im just sick of talking!

Nail on head. I'm on the phone talking shite with clients/suppliers trying to build relationships(I'd imagine this might be similar with you, Stevie)

Same thing when I get home too. The missus has spent the day with the nippers and all she wants to do is talk when I get in the door. All I want is a bit of quiet.

I have to do so much of it in my job that its beccome a chore. Sometimes I'm so quiet at home after work that hubby thinks Im in a mood, but its not that, Im just sick of talking!

Nail on head. I'm on the phone talking shite with clients/suppliers trying to build relationships(I'd imagine this might be similar with you, Stevie)

Same thing when I get home too. The missus has spent the day with the nippers and all she wants to do is talk when I get in the door. All I want is a bit of quiet.

Yeah I find it very trying and I'm one of those people who if we are out having a meal with friends/family or any situation really I always seem to be the one who has to fill any awkward silences when the conversation lags or I seem to be the one who has to think of a new subject to discuss....it makes me seem a chatty outgoing person, when in reality Im not, I like to be quiet.

My hairdresser (ex) didnt even speak English. Am exactly the same, cant stand the chit chat in the hairdresser's at all so when i started to go to and get it done here, was a nightmare. Small talk in another language!

Anyway, its an Algerian / Tunisian owned place and because my dark complexion and dashing good looks they were all interested in where i came from. When you ask 'what origin are you?' in French, the answer isnt 'whitley' its where your from genetically. So i gans 'England' and they think i dont get the question, like what they mean i look like an arab and therefore i'm English but originally not from there. I insist that am English and they just start talking amongst themselves. 'Nah, he doesnt understand, he's Egyptian / Morrocan etc'. I couldnt be arsed to argue with them so i just let them believe it. Anyway, am going regular and am treated like one of them, they give us free coffee and want to talk about English football eveytime.

Bought myself some clippers and our lass does it now.