General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

He seems to be saying it is a BLM issue, as well, which is odd given that his victims included black women, the DA who gave him his technicality is white, AND HE ADMITTED THAT HE DID IT! 

• Like 1

I doubt anybody will think he’s been exonerated. I’m not sure if he’s paid enough for his crimes but at least he’s served two years in prison and his reputation has been destroyed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kitman said:

I doubt anybody will think he’s been exonerated. I’m not sure if he’s paid enough for his crimes but at least he’s served two years in prison and his reputation has been destroyed.

Phylicia Rashad doesn't think he's guilty.

They would use ROVs to shut off the supply underwater.

Problem is the amount of gas escaping, it makes the water less dense so that jack up rig could sink if it gets close enough.

3 hours ago, strawb said:

They would use ROVs to shut off the supply underwater.

Problem is the amount of gas escaping, it makes the water less dense so that jack up rig could sink if it gets close enough.

How has it ignited? I’m guessing the fire is inside the pipeline, otherwise I’m a bit puzzled. 

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

How has it ignited? I’m guessing the fire is inside the pipeline, otherwise I’m a bit puzzled. 

The oil company's latest theory is a shark swimming by was careless with his tab and flicked it near the cracked pipe. :good:

• Haha 6

40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The oil company's latest theory is a shark swimming by was careless with his tab and flicked it near the cracked pipe. :good:

:lol:

Probably didn’t see it 

25-Comics-We-Made-That-Put-Funny-Words-I

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Could be a few things, underwater welding is an obvious one.

Probably most likely ignited on the surface. Flow meters should have been installed and would have spotted any long term leaks but if it was a catastrophic failure they wouldn’t be any use.