• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads just a quick update about Master T we were allowed to visit him in the mental hospital at Ryhope yesterday it's the first time we've seen him in 6 days. He was allowed to go to the local Asda

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clea

It occurred to me this evening that my traditional posts reminding you boys to adjust your clocks accordingly twice a year (not a euphemism) is becoming redundant in this digital age. However, here I

Posted Images

When we came out the room she was huffed even more because she said to her mates who were sat at there desks "do you know what they've just called this child" they took a look at me with the hair the t shirt and tattoo's and said "Axl " she said "Yes" & they all said what a lovely name she was fuming she buggered off back in her office in a right huff.

Just been taken for a spin in the inheritance, a mk1 gxl Capri. It's been in his garage for 30 years and endured about a dozen aborted attempts of restoration but my old man seems to be actually going through with it this time!

Are the rubber hoses all ok just my grandad had his mini in the garage for about 10 years he asked my dad to take it out for a run one day i dont think he got of the drive as all the hoses had perished.

Are the rubber hoses all ok just my grandad had his mini in the garage for about 10 years he asked my dad to take it out for a run one day i dont think he got of the drive as all the hoses had perished.

He's had it all rebuilt and tested etc it's mainly cosmetic stuff that needs doing now. Replacement original parts are just ridiculously rare and priced though

:(

Stevie, I've spoken to you before about your dad in PM's when he was in hospital with his cancer, and I know how much you loved and admired him. I can't and don't want to imagine how you feel right now because it would hurt too much but I'm so, so sorry that it's happened like this. You've already told us a little bit about what he meant to you and I hope those memories make you smile through the tears and that it can bring you a little bit of comfort. Thinking of you.

Thanks a lot pet, nice words. Thanks for the kind words from everyone else as well. I've written a large speech for the funeral including how he was such a nice bloke he actually liked many of the mackems he worked with as well. You have to be nice to be like that.

Congratulations Dr Gloom! 10 and a half pounds, that's mental, it's about the same weight as yee!

Aye sorry for your loss Stevie :(

and congrats Gloom! (i was a 10lber as well whatever that means)

Thanks. I was 8lb4 and everyone said I was huge, 10lb odd is about the same weight as Dr Gloom looking at his last pictures.

B&Q- fuck off.

Not only have they made it ridiculously hard to buy a kitchen work top, one that I could see and very nearly touch, but not buy last Friday, but when I ring back this morning to see if they've managed the Herculean task of lifting the fucker down from the top rack over the weekend, as they said they would, they fucking haven't.

All this I could've accepted as run-of-the-mill uselessness, but the cunts made me listen to fake Coldplay whilst they had me on hold!

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

B&Q- fuck off.

Not only have they made it ridiculously hard to buy a kitchen work top, one that I could see and very nearly touch, but not buy last Friday, but when I ring back this morning to see if they've managed the Herculean task of lifting the fucker down from the top rack over the weekend, as they said they would, they fucking haven't.

All this I could've accepted as run-of-the-mill uselessness, but the cunts made me listen to fake Coldplay whilst they had me on hold!

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Take it to the bridge bro!

I'll be doing a dirty protest if the fuckers don't have one available for me to buy tomorrow. :lol:

Fake fucking Coldplay man!

They've paid some poor, desperate sod to go to a studio and pretend to be Chris Martin.

They should up in front of the International Court of Justice in The Hague for that.