General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just to be clear though, you understood the complex ranking system and didn't for a second think I intended to murder them all with a gun? :lol:

That ranking system was utter balls and entirely counter intuitive. I thought the exact same thing as Ant, and it took me a long time to work out why anyone would come up with a system that superfluously created an entire second set of assumptions (i.e. they had an obvious order, which you initially used in order to assign priority, and then abandoned to convey your preference, choosing instead an entirely different ordering system for no reason whatsoever). Even describing it makes no sense :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

"Let's take this slowly" :lol:

"urrr durrrrr but I fort you waz holdin dem at gunpoint"

Good lad NJS, I'm glad there's at least one more intelligent bloke on here.

Yes, because that's exactly how I sound :rolleyes:

That ranking system was utter balls and entirely counter intuitive. I thought the exact same thing as Ant, and it took me a long time to work out why anyone would come up with a system that superfluously created an entire second set of assumptions (i.e. they had an obvious order, which you initially used in order to assign priority, and then abandoned to convey your preference, choosing instead an entirely different ordering system for no reason whatsoever). Even describing it makes no sense :lol:

I agree. The system was utter balls.

Rayvin's spot on. Took me a while to even understand Gemmill's system, and even now I have to do mental gymnastics to translate it. Utterly shambolic performance.

Edited by Renton

Sorry to go all contrary tree but I knew what he meant immediately. Likely cos I'm a pervert that subconsciously puts every female I meet into a yes/no pile

All men are a bit like that though, if they have a libido. It doesn't explain the need to devise a retarded system like that when it clearly makes much more sense to rank them according to the picture, so you can visually see it without the need for further calculation.

Btw, am a bit surprised with you anyway J69, what with you being so right on and quick to label everyone as some kind of "ist", that you're so happy to objectify women in this way. Just saying. :D

All men are a bit like that though, if they have a libido. It doesn't explain the need to devise a retarded system like that when it clearly makes much more sense to rank them according to the picture, so you can visually see it without the need for further calculation.

Btw, am a bit surprised with you anyway J69, what with you being so right on and quick to label everyone as some kind of "ist", that you're so happy to objectify women in this way. Just saying. :D

Having safe consensual sex with lots of ladies = fine

Hating Muslims = not fine

I might write a guide to life one day

Having safe consensual sex with lots of ladies = fine

Hating Muslims = not fine

I might write a guide to life one day

You've entirely missed my point, which is your happy to objectify woman and rate their sexual desirability (including strangers on the internet), which is canny sexist really, but you have the most right on politically correct persona going. It's hypocritical.

But how the holy fuck is having safe consensual sex relevant to anything? :lol:

There isn't a straight man with a cock that doesn't objectify women. Some might not like to admit it but deep down, we all do it, whether it's in the safety of our own mind or on a public forum.

Edited by Dr Gloom

There isn't a straight man with a cock that doesn't objectify women. Some might not like to admit it but deep down, we all do it, whether it's in the safety of our own mind or on a public forum.

:lol: aye, it's a constant struggle that we don't get enough credit for battling. The growing understanding that we should be more aware of women's issues versus absent mindedly staring at their arses.

:lol: aye, it's a constant struggle that we don't get enough credit for battling. The growing understanding that we should be more aware of women's issues versus absent mindedly staring at their arses.

I once had a job interview with a beautiful woman with the most magnificent chebs ever. It wasn't until after the interview I realised I had been staring at them the entire time. I didn't get the job.

You wouldn't catch me rating the desirability of women on the internet though, and hypothetically working out which one I'd do at gun point first, oh no......