General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Got a hernia where I had my cancer op last year. Weird little fucker pops back in when I push it, going back under the knife next week to strap it back down. Also got a bad back because I have been compensating for the hernia, and the flu, and I started back at work today.

2016 is shit

Got a hernia where I had my cancer op last year. Weird little fucker pops back in when I push it, going back under the knife next week to strap it back down. Also got a bad back because I have been compensating for the hernia, and the flu, and I started back at work today.

2016 is shit

It can only get better from there though...

2016 is shit

That sucks mate. On the bright side Ben Arfa is class.

;)

My brother and his girlfriend went along to join PureGym the other day. They asked his missus if she was a 'Miss, Ms or Mrs' She told them that actually she was "Dr" only to be told that she couldn't register as 'Dr' as they only had that option for males and she would be registered as a man with no access to the female changing rooms. She was a little bit cross :lol:

hang on, how does she have all this extra time to be attending a gym

surely there are sandwiches to make

I genuinely don't know where she has the time. When she's not doing her normal job she's doing locum shifts at a mentally busy A&E to fund their crazy travelling lifestyle. Think they've just booked a couple of weeks in Canada purely for the ice-hockey.

My brother and his girlfriend went along to join PureGym the other day. They asked his missus if she was a 'Miss, Ms or Mrs' She told them that actually she was "Dr" only to be told that she couldn't register as 'Dr' as they only had that option for males and she would be registered as a man with no access to the female changing rooms. She was a little bit cross :lol:

Serves her right for being pretentious ;)

I genuinely don't know where she has the time. When she's not doing her normal job she's doing locum shifts at a mentally busy A&E to fund their crazy travelling lifestyle. Think they've just booked a couple of weeks in Canada purely for the ice-hockey.

She sounds pucking busy mind.

Exchanged contracts today. Moving in a couple of weeks.

I've been fucking hounding solicitors for weeks to get this done.

The minute it goes through I get an email off the estate agent saying "I've just been informed contracts have been exchanged. I have been chasing solicitors to push this through for you." :lol: The fucking lying little cunt has done nowt. I'm gonna have to hand the best part of 4 grand to them in a couple of weeks as well.

Nice one mate, glad it's finally sorted for you. Estate agents are robbing bastards mind.

I've decided to leave this place but rent for another year, big struggle cos this place is a converted mill in Manchester city centre and it's really nice, but it's also freezing and expensive. Going to move out to a suburb and look for something that has proper central heating.

Exchanged contracts today. Moving in a couple of weeks.

I've been fucking hounding solicitors for weeks to get this done.

The minute it goes through I get an email off the estate agent saying "I've just been informed contracts have been exchanged. I have been chasing solicitors to push this through for you." :lol: The fucking lying little cunt has done nowt. I'm gonna have to hand the best part of 4 grand to them in a couple of weeks as well.

Fab news. And estate agents are robbing knobheads. Good luck with the move.