General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

CXtcZMKWYAA0zWu.jpg

This bloke off a show called the Undateables has just got married. I said to wor lass when I saw the picture "I bet he's a mackem." It only turns out he's from fuckin Sunderland. Say nee more. SAY NEE MORE.

He looks like Hitler on a cowie and 2 lines of speed.

Edited by McFaul

CXtcZMKWYAA0zWu.jpg

This bloke off a show called the Undateables has just got married. I said to wor lass when I saw the picture "I bet he's a mackem." It only turns out he's from fuckin Sunderland. Say nee more. SAY NEE MORE.

Pretty sure he'd rather not have Crouzon Syndrome, but hey ho.

CXtcZMKWYAA0zWu.jpg

Having a pop at a lad with a disease that at times has ruined his life, spot on that like.

This.....tooowown, is coming like a ghost town. No post to be found in this forum, CT won't post no more, too much wham on his dance floor.

Waaahhh wawaa wahhhh wah wahhhh!

I'm still in too much shock to post :(

b2bfc750a877ffe2b44e73f987be04ef.jpg

;)

while I normally bow to someone's knowledge of their home towns, you should look up the phrase "spelling variations ".

Everyone with proper Tyneside heritage knows and understands that it's mackem not makem. I wouldn't expect the average Strathclyde based cripple to know this to be fair.

Everyone with proper Tyneside heritage knows and understands that it's mackem not makem. I wouldn't expect the average Strathclyde based cripple to know this to be fair.

And we wouldn't expect any other type of response from our Sunderland based half a brain.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

With it being public sector though surely there's set rules in place regarding leave and them having to honour holidays though. Especially if you've something booked in terms of holidays I don't see how they can get out of honouring that. I bet all the fucking managers take their leave every year.

Sounds so typically public sector like. Especially the bit about only one lass being able to do an important piece of work :lol: Tell them you need a few days off for and to prepare for a job interview just to see their reaction.