General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Reluctantly gave the mail the click (because.... what difference does it make now) and I'm struggling to find how Piers Morgan liked the child rapist loving McGregor before he refused the interview and the child rapist loving aspect only became an issue when he turned down the interview.

It suggests Piers Morgan has no issue with Child rapists or the people who love them.

Monster.

While that article is unbelievable, I think that's his point. He's saying that McGregor has damned him (Morgan) by his associations with Trump, and that he is in turn suggesting that McGregor should apply the same logic to his own personal life. He can make this argument without being a hypocrite on the grounds that he himself hasn't suggested that damning by association is a viable position.

Edited by Rayvin

While that article is unbelievable, I think that's his point. He's saying that McGregor has damned him (Morgan) by his associations with Trump, and that he is in turn suggesting that McGregor should apply the same logic to his own personal life. He can make this argument without being a hypocrite on the grounds that he himself hasn't suggested that damning by association is a viable position.

I suppose that's the benefit of being amoral, lacking in principle and being primarliy concerning yourself with arselicking whichever set of cunts is in power.

All true, I'm just saying that we can't really call him a hypocrite on this one :D

EDIT - while, disconcertingly, he actually can (with some justification) make that accusation about McGregor.

Edited by Rayvin

Can't get twitter URL links at work - what's the child rapist bit about?

Mcgregor willingly working with Polanski but not going on piers show cause he likes trump.

many people responding with pictures/article extracts of piers talking in glowing terms about the likes of Savile, Harris and max whatshisface.

I think his main reason was Morgan's shitty women's March comments rather than his Trump worship.

If his main comment on the matter, when finding out Morgan was on the show was, 'FFS, not that cunt, his patter's fucking shit', then surely that would be reason enough?

:lol:

Morgan's strapline should be "Piers Morgan - Unhypocritically Paedophile Loving and Proud"

Did Morgan release a book that bombed recently or something? Seems particularly starved for attention recently

I think he's just blundered onto the wrong side of the SJWs. His comments wouldn't be attention worthy at all without the twatterati giving him oxygen.

Apparently he has indeed retreated into his safe space to deal with it. The warm bosom of the Daily Heil. Made for each other, really.

The distinction between "SJW" and "normal decent human being" is a blurry one sometimes.

I'll concede that Piers Morgan is likely to cause the two groups to combine more often than many others.

I think the line more or less follows on this premise though: normal decent human beings can be offended at things others say through no fault or will of their own, based on their own sensibilities. SJWs cultivate a victim complex that predisposes them to take offence at as much as they can because, like Morgan, they live off the attention.

Edited by Rayvin