General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The thing is, it's costing more than it's saving, there's a backlog of appeals where since it's been implemented has over 50% win rate at independent appeal. It's an ideology, mate. Anyway, drink and match to forget about things for a bit.

I agree 100% about this being ideological. Sorry to hear of the continuing frustration and difficulty. At least your partner has you to fight her corner.

I saw a completed assessment form for the fist time last week. It's ridiculously rigid. Basically if you can wipe your own arse and say hello to someone you're fit to work. Zero allowance for individual circumstances or a subjective decision making

What that train needs is a few blokes timewarped in from an eighties night out in the bigg market, complete with trousers, shirt, taches and can of red stripe in hands and a hatred of cockneys. :good:

:lol: Just anyone remotely close to being able to handled themselves would've sorted it out like.

Edited by Alex

What a shambles :lol: I like the bloke bouncing about at the end, is that just a London thing? I've never really seen lads that are starting a fight do it up North, Danny Dyer esque tbh.

:lol: Bouncing backwards I might add. Floyd Mayweather-esque

:lol: Bouncing backwards I might add. Floyd Mayweather-esque

:lol:

"Caaaaaaaam owwwwwnnn then yaaa faaaaccckin slaaaaaaayg" as he's bouncing his way to the taxi rank.

I've never understood when people go in like that if they've no intention of physical confrontation, the "hold me back, hold me back" types that were in that video were hilarious tbh (those two women each took it in turn to be the one being held back and the one doing the holding). I fucking hate fighting and avoid it like the plague but I also don't fucking bop about getting into peoples faces as if I'm going to do something, so those that do have always looks like twats to me. I also enjoyed how they were all fucking silent when the policeman got on :lol: .

"Caaaaaaaam owwwwwnnn then yaaa faaaaccckin slaaaaaaayg" as he's bouncing his way to the taxi rank.

I've never understood when people go in like that if they've no intention of physical confrontation, the "hold me back, hold me back" types that were in that video were hilarious tbh (those two women each took it in turn to be the one being held back and the one doing the holding). I fucking hate fighting and avoid it like the plague but I also don't fucking bop about getting into peoples faces as if I'm going to do something, so those that do have always looks like twats to me. I also enjoyed how they were all fucking silent when the policeman got on :lol: .

I haven't actually watched that with the sound on as my ears tend to bleed when listening to Southerners acting like their deity, Raymond Winstone in 'Scum'.