Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

Guest Patrokles
FFS, SSN reading out all the texts from fans saying how it's the wrong decision and how we need stability despite being one of the media outlets heaping pressure on him in recent months saying that the majority of fans were baying for his blood.

I'm not sure if you've seen this message board recently, but it appears that a lot of the people in this thread who are lamenting the decision are the same ones who thought Sam was a waste of space. Just saying.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking stunned.

They've got some leverage in that he wasn't their man, but the timing is bizarre. I can only think they have someone of major quality already in the bag or there's something dodgy come out.

Maybe Oliver was right... ;)

Apologies for N-O being busted btw. If anyone cares. Which they don't.

Better not be fucking Shearer.

Rent-a-mongs on SkySports: 'Sheera Sheera Sheera'

If they don't have a replacement lined up, this is the wrong TIME to make this decision, but it's NUFC, we do it the stupidest way possible, every goddam pissing time.

On another forum far far away, someone who works in the rpess is saying that the Independant's footy blokes reckon its..............

McClaren ;):razz:;):crazypilot::icon_lol::icon_lol::P:angry::angry::angry:

Gotta be a wind up

Guest Patrokles

First major test for Ashley and Mort, to be honest, and I'm personally looking forward to it with more confidence than I would have under previous stewardship. They're shrewd, intelligent successful people who aren't blinded by any form of irrational local pride.

Guest Patrokles
I can only imagine Ashley has someone lined up.

Maybe Oliver was right at the weekend about a top manager being interested... ;)

QFT

FFS, SSN reading out all the texts from fans saying how it's the wrong decision and how we need stability despite being one of the media outlets heaping pressure on him in recent months saying that the majority of fans were baying for his blood.

I'm not sure if you've seen this message board recently, but it appears that a lot of the people in this thread who are lamenting the decision are the same ones who thought Sam was a waste of space. Just saying.

Sam was a waste of space.

But we aren't to get any less of a waste of space replacing him.. ;)

Well, lets have Shearer and get it over and done with. ;)

+1, it'll either work great or get the "everything will be ok once shearer is manager" stupidity out of everyone's system and let us get on with sorting the club out

I'm happy.

He was fucking clueless man, remind yersels of that. The negative shite I have seen under Sam is about the worst football by decent players I can recall.

AND he was never Kashley's man - I think Mike and Mort have given him his chance and he has totally fluffed it.

NEXT!

;):razz:

On another forum far far away, someone who works in the rpess is saying that the Independant's footy blokes reckon its..............

McClaren ;):razz:;):crazypilot::icon_lol::icon_lol::P:angry::angry::angry:

Gotta be a wind up

If you thought BSA got stick then :angry:

I was having a go at SSN more than the fans.

The statement on the official site certainly reads like somebody has already been lined up and i just can't see them appointing Shearer.

Is Mourinho beyond the realms of possibility?

First major test for Ashley and Mort, to be honest, and I'm personally looking forward to it with more confidence than I would have under previous stewardship. They're shrewd, intelligent successful people who aren't blinded by any form of irrational local pride.

QFT - they will have a plan - not the fuck em off then worry about it Freddy days (I hope!)

The statement on the official site certainly reads like somebody has already been lined up and i just can't see them appointing Shearer.

Is Mourinho beyond the realms of possibility?

YES

Kris has come up trumps a few times in the past so this deserves some attention although I still doubt it tbf.

Its happened.

Move on.

Shows how slow I am at typing!

I hope we have someone lined up or we're just completely writing off this season (I know we were always going to be to an extent but we still have a chance to make some progress to line us up for next year) and could really end up in a relegation battle.

I'm fucking sick of all this starting again though, I hope whoever is appointed it is a good decision because these last four seasons have been fucking depressing!

Makes you wonder why these youngsters have been brought in then? must have been over his head!

Just posted the same (or tried to, at least) on N-O. Hope the chairman's not been signing them... ;)