Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's hoping we've got a decent replacement and a plan lined up.

SSN reporting that Shearer is away on a holiday at the minute, and of course reporting that he's the 'fan's favourite'.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1210966,00.html

Sam Allardyce - NUFC Official Statement

Newcastle United has today parted company with Sam Allardyce as its Manager with immediate effect.

This decision has been reached by mutual agreement.

Newcastle United Chairman Chris Mort said: "Mike and I would like to place on record our thanks for Sam's efforts and wish him well for the future.

"A new manager has not yet been appointed at Newcastle United. We will make a further announcement on the managerial position when appropriate."

Sam Allardyce said: "I am disappointed to be leaving Newcastle United but I wish the Club all the best for the remainder of the season and for the future."

First Team coach Nigel Pearson will take charge of the team for Saturday's game at Manchester United.

FFS, SSN reading out all the texts from fans saying how it's the wrong decision and how we need stability despite being one of the media outlets heaping pressure on him in recent months saying that the majority of fans were baying for his blood.