Allardyce sacked.

Akabusi

Where has this bollocks about no foreign manager come from it is not in any official statement

"SSN understands"

Ahhhh, in that case - GET JOSE IN! ;)

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam asks for backing. Board say no.

Sam threatens to resign and tell people why.

Board say you won't get your pay off if you resign, but you will if you sign a clause to keep your gob shut, and call it mutual agreement.

Possible or not.

How does anyone know we don't have a replacement lined up?

Well, I must admit it'd make more sense IF it turns out that the whole "We're only looking at British managers statement" wasn't true, especially after Anal's comments at the weekend.

Board say you won't get your pay off if you resign, but you will if you sign a clause to keep your gob shut, and call it mutual agreement.

Possible or not.

Leazes winds up for the Fred always backed his managers volley.

Possible or not.

Yeah, it's all too quick and smooth so I'd have to agree that does sound likely.

Possible or not.

Not -

They'd have let him walk with nowt

Possible or not.

Yes its certainly possible and would be a dream for you as you could start an argument about the boards, Shepherd etc ;)

However I think attempting to sign Brown and sounding out a move for Diarra appears that they were prepared to back him. It was done so quickly and strangely with the backing, possible transfers that it certainly looks like there has either been a fall out over something or someone has given us the green light.

Where has this bollocks about no foreign manager come from it is not in any official statement

"SSN understands"

Ahhhh, in that case - GET JOSE IN! ;)

Thought so nothing decided yet. We are not run by Shepherd anymore.

aye. Shepherd. Responsible for bringing to an end decades of trophies. And the only chairman in the world who sacks managers at the wrong time, lets the press tell him he's gone, and has no replacement lined up.

Keep them coming :razz:

They must have something ongoing. He (Sam) took training today, done todays press conference, had meetings about signings etc. These young kids must have been his signings and agreed by Mort etc. I just cant see them deciding thats enough, getting rid, and havent nothing ready. Would they?

I am well pissed off and confused, i couldnt believe it when i got a text from a mate and turned on SSN to see what has happened, fancy this happening with our next match at old trafford and a pretty tough programme coming up, we need a top class manager who likes attacking fluent football and knows which position to play the players in, fucking hell i feel sick, this could gan tits up big style.

Were you expecting anything other than defeats and a double helping of shit football anyway?

Chin up

Well i thought once we got a coupla players in this month we could turn things round, i suppose i am more pissed off with the timing of it than owt else, just hope the next manager knows what he is letting himself in for.

Possible or not.

Yes its certainly possible and would be a dream for you as you could start an argument about the boards, Shepherd etc ;)

However I think attempting to sign Brown and sounding out a move for Diarra appears that they were prepared to back him. It was done so quickly and strangely with the backing, possible transfers that it certainly looks like there has either been a fall out over something or someone has given us the green light.

it would be an absolute nightmare mate, don't kid yourself. It's why I always said what I did.

Believe me when I say I hope your last comment is the correct one, which is what AO inferred in the paper.

Edited by LeazesMag

Possible or not.

Not -

They'd have let him walk with nowt

remember, he'd made comments about lack of support back in August.

Possible or not.

That's what I'm thinking, it just doesn't make sense with all those very current things going on right up until 5pm this afternoon...