The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

I love seeing overpaid footballers break their legs. It makes me chuckle.

Especially the skin piercing ones

thats not even funny.

Neither are you but we still have to endure you...

i dont try to be funny and the same can also be said about you

Edited by triggy99

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J69 doesn't like players breaking their legs but he likes to see people sacked form their jobs, especially if he's influenced it.

On a seperate note, have we signed anymore players yet?

:D

I love seeing overpaid footballers break their legs. It makes me chuckle.

Especially the skin piercing ones

thats not even funny.

Neither are you but we still have to endure you...

i dont try to be funny and the same can also be said about you

oh but i think you do try... that's the problem :D

J69 doesn't like players breaking their legs but he likes to see people sacked form their jobs, especially if he's influenced it.

I cant even remember that one it must be that old, you will have to remind me?

Arshavin's Spurs move hopes ended

Zenit St Petersburg playmaker Andrei Arshavin's hopes of a move to Tottenham have been dashed after the Russian club ruled out any deal with Spurs.

Zenit's new negotiating stance follows Tottenham's decision at the weekend to end their interest in the 27-year-old Arshavin, who has been valued at £24m.

Zenit said a deal with Spurs was out of the question as it was impossible for them to buy a replacement for Arshavin.

"The question of Arshavin's transfer to Spurs is closed," said Zenit's website.

Arshavin, so impressive in Russia's run to the Euro 2008 semi-finals, was thought to be an ideal replacement for Robbie Keane following the Irishman's £20.3m move to Liverpool.

The Russian had also spoken of his desire to join Spurs

"When Tottenham made their offer, I was sceptical at first," said Arshavin, who earlier in the summer was linked with a move to Spanish side Barcelona.

"But after Spurs boss Juande Ramos called me personally and told me that he wanted me in his side, the situation changed and I agreed in principle to join them."

Arshavin's agent Dennis Lachter also told BBC Sport: "It is my prediction that Arshavin is going to be a Tottenham player this season."

With Dimitar Berbatov likely to leave White Hart Lane before the end of the month, Spurs are keen to bring in a new forward capable of leading the line in a 4-5-1 formation.

BrentwoodIron

The likes of Atletico Madrid's Diego Forlan, Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz and Diego Milito of Real Zaragoza are thought to be under consideration, but Sevilla's Fredi Kanoute is not a target.

Spurs lost their opening league game of the season at Middlesbrough on Saturday, with striker Darren Bent unable to replicate the impressive form he had shown in pre-season friendlies.

And with Berbatov continually being linked with Manchester United and Keane departed, Spurs are hoping to secure a striker before the transfer window closes at the end of the month.

I do think it's worth our while making a move for Arshavin while working on our other targets. The transfer window is closing quickly and a "Take it or leave it" offer a few million below the asking price will get Zenit's arse twitching. There's no way they're going to be able to get as much for him again once the memories of his performance at '08 fade away so I think in the end they'd give in.

He clearly just wants a lucrative move away from the club too.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Liar as well as a pric, thats not unusual.

I do think it's worth our while making a move for Arshavin while working on our other targets. The transfer window is closing quickly and a "Take it or leave it" offer a few million below the asking price will get Zenit's arse twitching. There's no way they're going to be able to get as much for him again once the memories of his performance at '08 fade away so I think in the end they'd give in.

id still like to see arshavin here - maybe a cheeky 12m bid will be enough.

You wanted me sacked from mine before.

Guest Stevie

The kid is a proven liar, sits in the paddock, shoulders like a pidgeon, threatened to knock me out all 9st8 of him, and fuckin has ditched his season ticket when the going got tough.

After having broke both femurs my pelvis 6 ribs and both collar bones in an accident not having been paid 30,000 + for years before may I say to all prem playing wankers sucking the life from football and pricing normal people out of the stadiums who have had career ending injuries hahahahahaha!!!!! :D

How did you manage that? that's quite impressive!

After having broke both femurs my pelvis 6 ribs and both collar bones in an accident not having been paid 30,000 + for years before may I say to all prem playing wankers sucking the life from football and pricing normal people out of the stadiums who have had career ending injuries hahahahahaha!!!!! :D

Car accident I was in hospital fucking years.

After having broke both femurs my pelvis 6 ribs and both collar bones in an accident not having been paid 30,000 + for years before may I say to all prem playing wankers sucking the life from football and pricing normal people out of the stadiums who have had career ending injuries hahahahahaha!!!!! :angry:

Came off his roller boots on a tight corner :D

After having broke both femurs my pelvis 6 ribs and both collar bones in an accident not having been paid 30,000 + for years before may I say to all prem playing wankers sucking the life from football and pricing normal people out of the stadiums who have had career ending injuries hahahahahaha!!!!! :angry:

Came off his roller boots on a tight corner :D

:icon_lol:

You lot need to get onto the SMB for a look. The mong levels are through the roof, it's fantastic.

Here's a nice example:

"This is our chance, the fuckers up the road blew their chance. Lets hope we dont blow owers (not Gary).

And lets make sure we dont turn into a bunch of delusional tossers like them, always remember what its like when times are not so good. And remind the bastards every time we can, how they fucked up, and rub their fucking noses in it.

Did I tell anyone I have a ticket for the derby match at the landfill (not on sale I know but already sorted), Hi Biffo, Pauly, Sima and the rest of you fuckers, I cant wait.

FTM, but with respect. You know it makes sense"

:huh::lol::(:(:jonas::jonas::jonas::jonas::jonas:

The problem is they're signing well known players for once, even though they're only going to improve their squad marginally. They've never went for players that people have actually heard of before so it's no surprise they're getting over excited. Christ, I even had one lad seriously try and tell me that Cisse was a better player than Martins, Viduka and Owen :huh:

I've also heard a lot of them say that the lads they've signed would walk into our side but apart from Malbranque none of the players they've bought this summer would get into our starting XI. They're improving, no doubt about it, but they're ridiculously delusional about what they can achieve with a side full of midtable Premiership cloggers and Keane's quetsionable tactics. It'll be closer this year and I think both our sides will threaten the top half but some people on Wearside are going to be disappointed when they're not 5th in May.

The kid is a proven liar, sits in the paddock, shoulders like a pidgeon, threatened to knock me out all 9st8 of him, and fuckin has ditched his season ticket when the going got tough.

:huh: are you not bored yet?

No point in bringing in another young fullback especially if they're here only to get experience and then sod back off to somewhere else. I hope we see Enrique back in there.

IRT the scums work on the transfer market, they have surprised me. Only Younes Kaboul stood up and said what I thought some of their other targets might :huh: but then his new team (Pompey) were smacked by the now Championship favourites :lol: . They've definately improved their squad, but by the same token the players that they have brought in are for the most part erratic in form. In could end up backfiring for them if their team is more attack minded this season it could open up space for the opposing attack. This has been an issue for us in the past, and we've dropped plenty of points because of it.