Ipswich close in on Ameobi deal

Jimbo

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shola and Bramble must be the oldest promising youngsters in Football, people should really see by now neither are any good.

I think everyone has realised Bramble is a knacker.

rather oddly, or significantly, add Keiron fuckin Dyer to that list

What about Kieron?

"promising youngsters"

All played for Newcastle

All black kids [ no racism intended for the faint hearted]

3 of them - if Ameobi hopefully fucks off to Ipswich or Norwich - have East Anglian connections

And 3 of them - so I'm told - have been on holiday together at least once.

The only links I can see are that they all played for Newcastle, everything else (possibly including this) is circumstantial at best.

Their ethnicity is irrelevant as is any vague East Anglian connection, or going on holiday together.

They never met their expectations because they didn't have the right attitude or the right mentor.

EAST ANGLIA IS THE PROBLEM. FACT.

Shola and Bramble must be the oldest promising youngsters in Football, people should really see by now neither are any good.

What about Kieron?

"promising youngsters"

All played for Newcastle

3 of them - if Ameobi hopefully fucks off to Ipswich or Norwich - have East Anglian connections

The only links I can see are that they all played for Newcastle, everything else (possibly including this) is circumstantial at best.

Their ethnicity is irrelevant as is any vague East Anglian connection, or going on holiday together.

They never met their expectations because they didn't have the right attitude or the right mentor.

Jimbo is proof of that.

What about Kieron?

"promising youngsters"

All played for Newcastle

Jimbo is proof of that.

Case closed.

What about Kieron?

"promising youngsters"

All played for Newcastle

Jimbo is proof of that.

The lad makes a very good point.

At what age should they stop referring to him as a former England Under 21?

We had a guy in our team that word had it was a representative forward. When he turned up for training it looked as though he may have eaten a representative player. Turns out he was a rep in an under 12s team. It's an all age comp and he's 25+. B)

We had a guy in our team that word had it was a representative forward. When he turned up for training it looked as though he may have eaten a representative player. Turns out he was a rep in an under 12s team. It's an all age comp and he's 25+. B)

We've got one similar to that, he allegedly trialled with Arsenal, performing arts school most likely!

I've never meet someone that can juggle a ball like he does but try to getting the fucker to make a 5 yard pass, tackle an opposition player or head a ball - I coach nine year kids who have a better idea of how the game is played.

At what age should they stop referring to him as a former England Under 21?

He'll always be one regardless of his age. It's not like he's going to become a full international and ditch the tag. Although he seemed to think so for a while.

Come on Stroller, you can do it. You could even reccommend Carr to them as well

we've already released him haven't we?

Into the wild, hopefully.

Yo Sushi, saw him there last week so hes not making many moves to find himself a new club by the looks of it.

Yo Sushi, saw him there last week so hes not making many moves to find himself a new club by the looks of it.

No photos?

No photos?

B)