Other games

Park Life

As for the game, hopefully it shifts their thoughts to the second leg and switch off against Arsenal.

If we beat Stoke we could be 5 points above them with 4 games to go :lol:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO I think winning the CL could be the worst thing for Chelsea. I just have this sneaky suspicion once they win it comrade Abramovic will think job done and stop funding them completely.

maybe so, but a shitload of football supporters would have seen their lifetimes ambitions fulfilled for their football club and wouldn't swap it for anything.

Edited by LeazesMag

See Chelsea and Liverpool have only been allocated 25k tickets each for the cup final.

2.5k of the 25k are £115 each and around half of the 25K are £85 each.

Fuck off football.

So who's filling the other 40'000 seats?

See Chelsea and Liverpool have only been allocated 25k tickets each for the cup final.

Fuck off football.

Suits

Fuck off football.

I think Chelsea and Liverpool fans are asking that exact question as we speak. :lol: No details available.

There's the corporate lot who get tickets for every Wembley event of course but the FA Cup final has always been a game where the FA distribute tickets all along the gravy train. The Northumberland FA and all the other county associations get a large allocation, etc. etc. Of course none of these end up on the black market.

All the Association member clubs get tickets.

I remember being sat in a clerb watching a cup final in the 80s and Paul Baker (ex of Carlisle and Hartlepool) was sat there with a cup final ticket on him. Think he was a Carlisle player at the time. It's ludicrous.

Edited by Hank