World Cup bids for 2018 and 2022

dbsweeney

I look forward to seeing zenit fans in the crowds

0,,13986971-EX,00.jpg

There's clips of youtube of foreign immigrants being beaten up by gangs of big 6ft4 racist twats, for the crime of being there. Renton had it right Russians are cold, calculating, soulless twats. Ivan Drago was the classic Russian.

If I sound bitter I am, it's an absolute disgrace, it's like having Halle Berry (being us) in a line with Fizz, Sonya Jackson and Big Mo, and Big Mo won. It's too much to take, I can't take in justices in life it's the one thing that drives me up the wall, I'm bitter and I haven't got it in me to say well done Russia, because this is corruption at the highest level, the UN should investigate but they're corrupt twats too, the Putin change of heart to go says a hell of a lot. A country of 160m, the second super power of the world changing his plans in 18 hours. This is the worst thing I've ever seen in sport.

;)

What's with the gloves btw?

*Walks to door stripped to waist*

"Got your hat, Ivan? Don't forget your gloves!!"

0,,13986971-EX,00.jpg

There's clips of youtube of foreign immigrants being beaten up by gangs of big 6ft4 racist twats, for the crime of being there. Renton had it right Russians are cold, calculating, soulless twats. Ivan Drago was the classic Russian.

If I sound bitter I am, it's an absolute disgrace, it's like having Halle Berry (being us) in a line with Fizz, Sonya Jackson and Big Mo, and Big Mo won. It's too much to take, I can't take in justices in life it's the one thing that drives me up the wall, I'm bitter and I haven't got it in me to say well done Russia, because this is corruption at the highest level, the UN should investigate but they're corrupt twats too, the Putin change of heart to go says a hell of a lot. A country of 160m, the second super power of the world changing his plans in 18 hours. This is the worst thing I've ever seen in sport.

;)

He'll have his name tattooed on his knuckles.

0,,13986971-EX,00.jpg

;)

He'll have done well to fit "Bilyaletdinov" on his knuckles.

0,,13986971-EX,00.jpg

;)

Not if they're playing away to Chernobyl.

0,,13986971-EX,00.jpg

;)

Not if they're playing away to Chernobyl.

:)

One of 2018 venues?

USA & England group venues. Guaranteed

Presuming that the Spanish votes came from SA and possibly Europe, that would suggest Russia got the votes of Asia and Africa - the areas most open to corruption - funny that.

I also had to laugh at the notion that Blatter taking the envelope from a notary somehow means its all above board.

Political naivity all round on a huge scale if you ask me.

Hughton said: "Along with everyone at Newcastle United, and of course the football family of England, we're extremely disappointed not to have been successful with our World Cup bid.

"The work done behind the scenes to prepare and present such a formidable bid cannot be underestimated and we thank them all for taking us so close to the winning post.

"I would like to wish Russia every success with their hosting of the 2018 tournament."

So, which two Fifa states have we not either beaten in a war or colonised?

its only one....unless Jeff Thomson voted for Holland/Belgium :)

would the other one be the yanks?

and whoever mentioned Linekers flounce after the Mail fitted up Wiseman and asked whether hes going to leave MOTD made a very good point ;)

Bribes. That's what its all about. Septic Bladder going on about the Panorama show in his speech is disgraceful, and the sight of all those odious, corrupt old cunts getting away with all the dirty money is irritating. I hope Blatter and his greedy mates die in a plane crash so someone can clean up FIFA.

And Qatar? More bungs going on there surely. Qatar is about the size of Old Trafford, and in the middle of a fucking desert.