Newcastle United vs Fulham

smoggeordie

What team are Man Utd likely to play next week? Something along the lines of this, I'd guess?

Foster

Rafael, O'Shea, Evans, Rafael's brother

Nani, Gibson, Possebon, Fletcher

Macheda, Wellbeck.

I like the sound of "Rafaels brother" i think he will be the one to save us :razz:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shots of Sir Bobby at the match this time.

I hope he wasn't there to see live such an awful match and possibly the last game that will be played at SJP in his lifetime.

He was there - you must have missed him.

:razz:

And he looked sick as fuck as well.

Only hope is we can grab a point against an admittedly poor Villa and that Man U don't want to enter the CL final with a defeat under their belt.

Nah, fuck it.

We're fucked.

Nighty night ...

Past midnight from where I come from.

I've calmed down enough to go to sleep now.

Will try to dream of anything but football.

Maybe try to recall dreams about .... nah, you don't want to hear about that.

No shots of Sir Bobby at the match this time.

I hope he wasn't there to see live such an awful match and possibly the last game that will be played at SJP in his lifetime.

He was shown twice on the Setanta viewing I was watching.

I actually think Hull won't win - Man U have enough fringe players trying to make a name for themselves to care - I also think we will lose at Villa.

That'd be typical NUFC wouldn't it? Everyone does their bit.... except our own players.

Going to Villa and getting a draw is a massive ask!

The only salvation I see is Hull losing their last game and us managing a draw in our last game and with fatalistic thoughts I can't see this happening. Too many historical signs of us being unable to punch our way out of a wet paper bag.

The goal we had disallowed today should have stood, when Viduka's head made contact with the ball Nolan was nowhere near the keeper. There had been pushing and shoving in the goalmouth from both sides but when the ball came in Swartzer wasn't being impeded, but that's life in Newcastle isn't it.

The goal they scored was a classic example of how bad we are, and have been, in our inability to defend in a workmanlike manner.

Edited by Noelie

The only salvation I see is Hull losing their last game and us managing a draw in our last game and with fatalistic thoughts I can't see this happening. Too many historical signs of us being unable to punch our way out of a wet paper bag.

The goal we had disallowed today should have stood, when Viduka's head made contact with the ball Nolan was nowhere near the keeper. There had been pushing and shoving in the goalmouth from both sides but when the ball came in Swartzer wasn't being impeded, but that's life in Newcastle isn't it.

The goal they scored was a classic example of how bad we are, and have been, in our inability to defend in a workmanlike manner.

Doesnt help when they flail their arms in the air for offside rather than getting their heads down and defending aswell.

The Man United kids could be playing for a place in the squad for the Champions League final, they will have a lot still to play for, that's my hope anyway, but regardless, we won't get a thing from Villa, we are gone my friends

Just got back. Shit. Had a decent spell in the second half which was destroyed with Bassong's sending off. Also, I understand Guthrie isn't a winger but when you're on the wing, use the fucking space down there.

The useless bastards sitting feeling sorry for themselves after the final whistle anarl. The cheek of them. Taylor started up his brown-nosing routine as well, thankfully not in front of me or else he'd have got the remains of my pie lobbed off him.

Don't know whether its been mentioned but Shearer was spot on in his interview - the goal was disallowed because the refs will have had Nolan's actions for Taylor's goal highlighted in their weekly briefing.

Funny how that briefing never includes what Liverpool do at corners or how much Man Cunt/Chelsea players dive and whinge.

Gutless cowardly shitbags the lot of them.

(Winding up the bitterness for next week).

Don't know whether its been mentioned but Shearer was spot on in his interview - the goal was disallowed because the refs will have had Nolan's actions for Taylor's goal highlighted in their weekly briefing.

Funny how that briefing never includes what Liverpool do at corners or how much Man Cunt/Chelsea players dive and whinge.

He's not daft shearer like - was thinking the same then watched the interview - ref will obviously receive congrats from his peers for restoring the balance but how many challenges worse than that go unpunished - fuckin ridiculous

Not only do we need Hull to not beat Man Utd's kids, we now need to go to Villa Park, without Bassong and get something.

Can't see the latter happening at all and without it, the former is inconsequential.

I feel sick... we're going down IMO. :razz:

We can live without bassong for 1 game. Beye at CB and RTaylor at RB will be ok. Its the midfield and strikers we need to try and sort. If we are going to have any chance of getting 3 points weve got to find a bit of creativity from somewhere!? Anywhere!!! I would actually be thinking of recalling Lua Lua and starting him.

He's not daft shearer like - was thinking the same then watched the interview - ref will obviously receive congrats from his peers for restoring the balance but how many challenges worse than that go unpunished - fuckin ridiculous

He was pretty fucking calm an all considering it's effectively cost him a million quid.