Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

So am I the only masterchef geek on here?

Got to say,it's the only reality/talent show I can be doing with. Awesome stuff this week, the right one won.

Disappointed to read comments on californication. I enjoyed the first few seasons but might give the latest one a miss now. Is it really that bad?

Got to say,it's the only reality/talent show I can be doing with. Awesome stuff this week, the right one won.

Love Masterchef but never had chance to watch the latest one.

Disappointed to read comments on californication. I enjoyed the first few seasons but might give the latest one a miss now. Is it really that bad?

It's awful. If you've fallen out of watching it, don't try to get back into it.

Just finished watching the final and I'm chuffed to bits with the result, although they were all pretty amazing :D

Just finished watching the final and I'm chuffed to bits with the result, although they were all pretty amazing :D

Thought Larkin might do it before he fucked up at the end and in front of Marcus Waring. Watching him on MasterChef has put me off the idea of going to his restaurant - what a horrible man.

Thought Larkin might do it before he fucked up at the end and in front of Marcus Waring. Watching him on MasterChef has put me off the idea of going to his restaurant - what a horrible man.

Fucked his confidence for all but the final test that one.

Warehouse 13

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132290/

Just come across this hidden away in TV land and must say Im quite surprised it appears not to have any following (yet) on here.

4 seasons to go at, a decent IMDB rating of 7.4 and the sort of thing that quite appeals to a lot of us (sci fi / x files 'ish)

Havent personally watched any yet but definitely going to give it a go.

Warehouse 13

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132290/

Just come across this hidden away in TV land and must say Im quite surprised it appears not to have any following (yet) on here.

4 seasons to go at, a decent IMDB rating of 7.4 and the sort of thing that quite appeals to a lot of us (sci fi / x files 'ish)

Havent personally watched any yet but definitely going to give it a go.

Interesting premise but I didn't like one or two of the characters so stopped watching.

The Ninth Gate is on 5 at 9pm.

Worth recording.

It's canny but is enhanced immensely by the presence of Lena Olin including a sex scene.

The united states of television.

Alan Yentob's series on prime time US TV. The whole series is on Iplayer. Last nights episode on heroes was particularly good. He seems to have interviewed every major player in every major series on every channel.

• 2 weeks later...
There's a new series of Arrested Development up in Netflix. Hopefully soon to become available via torrent.

Massively underwhelmed so far. Only 3episodes in. :(