Smitheh

Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Don't know. I prefer 4-5-1 myself, not because we looked better then, but I simply feel a diamond offers much more then 4-4-2.

Can you try 2-2-1? ;)

:lol:

having seen 2 relegations before, this season has been nothing other than a complete winding down process for me.

The writing was on the wall 18 months ago when it became obvious Ashley was going to drag us down to where it was under McKeag, Seymour and all their cronies.

Still support the team though. I've paid for my ticket for the next 2 years. Maybe we are mugs and our own worst enemy, but in my case I just want to see this club win a meaningful trophy again before I pop my clogs or can't go to games again, so for that reason if nowt else I'm keeping my ticket on in case I can't get it back.

This will be the final moment in what is an emotional weekend for me. Finally leave school after 14 Years on Friday, and then have the school ball, and then when I've recovered from the hangover I will be there with the box of tissues ready again to watch and see if my team are going to get relegated. Bloomin' heck.

This will be the final moment in what is an emotional weekend for me. Finally leave school after 14 Years on Friday, and then have the school ball, and then when I've recovered from the hangover I will be there with the box of tissues ready again to watch my team get relegated. Bloomin' heck.

FYP :lol:

This will be the final moment in what is an emotional weekend for me. Finally leave school after 14 Years on Friday, and then have the school ball, and then when I've recovered from the hangover I will be there with the box of tissues ready again to watch my team get relegated. Bloomin' heck.

FYP :lol:

we aren't down yet

show some fight for gods sake

FYP :rolleyes:

we aren't down yet

show some fight for gods sake

:lol:

Reckon that'll be Shearer's team talk? ;)

Friedel

Cuellar Davies Knight Shorey

Milner Petrov Barry Young

Carew Gabby

Player for player I think that's better than anything that we can put out there.

Somehow we totally outplayed them earlier in the season, what I would give for that to happen again!

i'm going!

not in the away fans tho... :lol:

gonna be in the serious prawn sandwich vibes...it's going to be impossible not to go crazy if we stay up despite me sitting there courtesy of Villa...

You know what......we're going to be safe. Hull WILL loose to Man U lets face it they've been playing awful of late and Fergie could do without the enquire afterwards so he'll make sure the 11 on the field give their all. As for Villa, they leak goals so I think we'll pick up the draw we need to stay up.

villa4life (Aston Villa fan)

"I would not bank on a win..... can't even buy a win these days and toon will be throwing everything at us....... and MON will not know what to do!...... he has showed too many times this year that he has no clue when it comes to tactics!!!"

You know what......we're going to be safe. Hull WILL loose to Man U lets face it they've been playing awful of late and Fergie could do without the enquire afterwards so he'll make sure the 11 on the field give their all. As for Villa, they leak goals so I think we'll pick up the draw we need to stay up.

and with Owen on fire as he is we'll piss it :lol:

and with Owen on fire as he is we'll piss it :lol:

and nowt wrong with a bit of healthy over optimism

I have to say, the sense of humour on this board is fantastic.

I think Ashley Young will play. Read/heard a snipped from O'Neill earlier saying that he should be alright.

If Heskey plays, you've got a fantastic chance of winning...