Hangovers

Guest Barrack Road

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Three Lions

I've drunk every day since Thursday I've got the shakes, and I'm going to drink again today, I should feel guilty but fuck it the World Cups on, nothing better than sat watching it with a cold glass of beer/cider :icon_lol:

I've drunk every day since Thursday I've got the shakes, and I'm going to drink again today, I should feel guilty but fuck it the World Cups on, nothing better than sat watching it with a cold glass of beer/cider :angry:

Fuck it, it only happens every 4 years. Well unless you count the Euros.

Fuck it, it only happens every 2 years.

Not a big fan of the African Cup of Nations are you?

Fuck it, it doesn't happen THAT often :icon_lol:

I've drunk every day since Thursday I've got the shakes, and I'm going to drink again today, I should feel guilty but fuck it the World Cups on, nothing better than sat watching it with a cold glass of beer/cider :dancing:

Fuck it, it only happens every 4 years. Well unless you count the Euros.

Fuck it, it only happens every 2 years.

Not a big fan of the African Cup of Nations are you?

Fuck it, it doesn't happen THAT often :jester:

Fuck it, it's sunny today.

Fuck it, the day has a y in it.

Since my late 20's my hangovers are pretty severe.

I'm out 2-3 nights during the week with work and I've just gotten used to dealing with them now. Slipping a few cheeky pints of water can make a big difference. Also trying to drink "clean" beers helps.

Iron Bru (if I can get it) and ibruprofen does the trick when the hangover does bite.

• 3 weeks later...

some mates threw me a surprise get-together last night and plied me with tequila and lager, they were telling me to sack off work today (which I definitely would have if I could, don't get me wrong) so now I'm absolutely hanging. Been in work since 06:45 and have dry heaved in the bogs already.

There's nowhere nearby to get a bacon sandwich or owt.

any suggestions?

Fucking dying today. Wasn't out til five or so yesterday and think I was back in by about two but I only had a couple of slices of toast yesterday and I've been sick three times this morning already (and I'm never sick).

The lucozade had better start to help soon because this is nee good at all!

No but i'm going to laugh at you

:unsure:

Worst of it?

I don't have a wooly hat. There may be a "muddy Puddle" in a moment though. Also, I'm fairly sure that my headache is as bad as Moat's

• 5 months later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

If hangovers had richter scale levels this would be an 8.8, California would be in the Pacific Ocean today. Fuck me. Lights are on but there's no one at home. I had 5 tabs too :lol:.

Felt a bit dodgy all over Christmas from the drink as I started off with a stupid amount on Christmas Eve. I'm back off it during the week starting today, easy decision to make as I hate feeling rough.

Good tip for hangovers I have found it to take some omeprazole (Losec) before you go to bed - 10mg is enough. That'll knock any acid indigestion the next day on the head - so basically no more vomitting. If you can, get yourself rehydated with dioralyte (diarhoea remedy) - take a pint with you to bed and drink it first thing. Don't drink it the night before because you'll either wake up with a full bladder or piss yourself in your sleep. I can also recommend antihistamines and/or metoclpramide and, if you are lucky enough to get some, diazepam (Vallium) to take the edge off things. Got to admit as I'm writing this out you've got to ask yourself if it's worth it. :lol:

Edited by Renton

Good tip for hangovers I have found it to take some omeprazole (Losec) before you go to bed - 10mg is enough. That'll knock any acid indigestion the next day on the head - so basically no more vomitting. If you can, get yourself rehydated with dioralyte (diarhoea remedy) - take a pint with you to bed and drink it first thing. Don't drink it the night before because you'll either wake up with a full bladder or piss yourself in your sleep. I can also recommend antihistamines and/or metoclpramide and, if you are lucky enough to get some, diazepam (Vallium) to take the edge off things. Got to admit as I'm writing this out you've got to ask yourself if it's worth it. :rolleyes:

Oh god twice I've had really unpleasant reactions to that :razz: But I'm on Omeprazole anyway so I can do that bit! :lol:

Good tip for hangovers I have found it to take some omeprazole (Losec) before you go to bed - 10mg is enough. That'll knock any acid indigestion the next day on the head - so basically no more vomitting. If you can, get yourself rehydated with dioralyte (diarhoea remedy) - take a pint with you to bed and drink it first thing. Don't drink it the night before because you'll either wake up with a full bladder or piss yourself in your sleep. I can also recommend antihistamines and/or metoclpramide and, if you are lucky enough to get some, diazepam (Vallium) to take the edge off things. Got to admit as I'm writing this out you've got to ask yourself if it's worth it. :lol:

Fuck that just have another pint.

Good tip for hangovers I have found it to take some omeprazole (Losec) before you go to bed - 10mg is enough. That'll knock any acid indigestion the next day on the head - so basically no more vomitting. If you can, get yourself rehydated with dioralyte (diarhoea remedy) - take a pint with you to bed and drink it first thing. Don't drink it the night before because you'll either wake up with a full bladder or piss yourself in your sleep. I can also recommend antihistamines and/or metoclpramide and, if you are lucky enough to get some, diazepam (Vallium) to take the edge off things. Got to admit as I'm writing this out you've got to ask yourself if it's worth it. :rolleyes:

Fuck that just have another pint.

:lol: