What mood are you in and why?

catmag

After two previous tests I now have an interview followed by another paper exercise/test for a job I've been after. Its a right fuck on but it's the only show in town atm. Fingers crossed from the nice people please, cloven hooves crossed from the rest. ;)

Hope it goes really well :)

Good Luck J69.

(Just don't try any humour on them ;) )

:lol: :lol:

Good luck Jonathan, you can't be nee worse than some of the nurses at the RVI.

cheers people. The down side is I have to go to work straight after so I get to see everyone going in for interview after me and then sit and wait to see if I have the job. It will be a fun last few hours if I don't :lol:

Good Luck J69.

(Just don't try any humour on them ;) )

:lol: :lol:

Good luck Jonathan, you can't be nee worse than some of the nurses at the RVI.

cheers people. The down side is I have to go to work straight after so I get to see everyone going in for interview after me and then sit and wait to see if I have the job. It will be a fun last few hours if I don't :lol:

So there are other people interviewing for the job you currently do? Things are bad if they tell you you're too shit to do your own job. ;)

(it's some code to validate postcode formats), someone has already done it, it's difficult to do, if you've never done it before theres no chance your knocking up a working one in an hour, so why bloody claim you did it.

Pah, I did that in BBC Basic for my GCSE computers over ten years ago. Piece of piss. ;)

Mildly nervous. Got an interview this afternoon to turn my 12month secondment into a permanent post.

Being interviewed by my 2 managers which will make it a bit odd as I'm not used to being interviewed by people I know.

Do you know a lad called Simon bates?

Mildly nervous. Got an interview this afternoon to turn my 12month secondment into a permanent post.

Being interviewed by my 2 managers which will make it a bit odd as I'm not used to being interviewed by people I know.

Do you know a lad called Simon bates?

*sniggers*

Cheers for the well wishes, interview and test went ok, one manager interviewed me then another appraised my task I was giving, my answers and my explanations etc. Tell you what, next time I'll think twice before applying for the Walkergate Lollypop Man Post.

Cheers for the well wishes, interview and test went ok, one manager interviewed me then another appraised my task I was giving, my answers and my explanations etc. Tell you what, next time I'll think twice before applying for the Walkergate Lollypop Man Post.

Howman during his test.....

99384151526da52d45587f8581564b4d_resized.jpg

Good luck Davide!

Fabulous mood :)

Sitting here like the Lord of the manor at Maften Hall, in the conservatory overlooking the lake and Golf course while sipping a Kronnenburg.

Started the day with a stroll around Hexham, some lunch, a cream tea in the drawing room followed by a Sauna, steam bath, jaccuzi and swim.......

All kid free!

Table booked in the library for seven and then a few night caps on the terrace looking at the stars and my lovely mrs.

How the other half live!

Could get used to this :lol:

Ireland are sending Jedward to Eurovision again.

But on the plus side, Austria have chosen this bit of barminess:

we can't afford to win it so we have to, if we sent anyone else we'd walk it again!

Good old Father Ted. :D

Bit of a dilemma- we ( my business) sub-contract a regular job from a guy( lets call him Bob). He has always told the client that we were his employees, which was annoying but we said nowt.

Today, the client called us aside after work and said they knew we were subbys, not a problem, they weren't happy with Bob and would we be interested in the contract if they couldn't resolve their issues with him.

We've been asked to submit a proposal for the contract, and reading between the lines, if we match or beat Bob's price, they have no intention of " resolving the issues"with him. . It's as good as ours.

Here's the dilemma- when we set up, Bob provided us with a fair amount of work, and although he has brought the issues on himself, we'd still feel a bit shit about taking the work. ( a bit like banging your mate's lass the night after she dumps him ).

The flipside to that is that over the last year , the amount of work Bob has brought us has reduced to , basically, this contract.

So, looks like he's going to lose it , we have been asked to quote it, if we get it , Bob will spit the dummy.

Thoughts lads ?

( I already know what we are gojng to do btw, just wondering if anyone has been in a similar scenario?)

Edited by Monkeys Fist