What mood are you in and why?

catmag

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

My mood is not being helped by struggling to view this site or post on it without getting this message...... NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID  

:angry2:

I PMd Andrew and Tom about it earlier. Security certificate for the site expired at 1am this morning

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

My mood is not being helped by struggling to view this site or post on it without getting this message...... NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID  

:angry2:

Apologies, I think we should be good now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

Apologies, I think we should be good now.

👍👍👍

Weird how some people could obviously still get in and post. Every click I made booted me back out to the error page, and the reply box was just inaccessible so I couldn't send a message. I felt like Patrick Swayze in Ghost until I was able to make contact with Whoopi Goldberg (Alex). 

We're just fortunate that we've obviously got so many paedophiles that access the site through Tor who were able to keep the site ticking over in the meantime. 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

👍👍👍

Weird how some people could obviously still get in and post. Every click I made booted me back out to the error page, and the reply box was just inaccessible so I couldn't send a message. I felt like Patrick Swayze in Ghost until I was able to make contact with Whoopi Goldberg (Alex). 

We're just fortunate that we've obviously got so many paedophiles that access the site through Tor who were able to keep the site ticking over in the meantime. 

Safari let me on just fine, Chrome was an absolute dick about it and made actually fixing the problem a total pain in the arse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I felt like Patrick Swayze in Ghost until I was able to make contact with Whoopi Goldberg (Alex). 

Can't divulge sources etc but sorry to report to the members of this esteemed forum how that exchange went: 

Screenshot_20220402-232325_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha 12

Got the plague thanks to some happy clapping god fearer at work - she was so happy the congregation was back together!

Three shots and it's still a cunt, going from shivering to sweating like Gemmill when TT is down, in a heartbeat.

At least the fuck off headaches have stopped, it's just a sore neck and general aches. If I go to bed now I should be awaken by the fever by the game kicks off, every cloud!

• Like 2

I still haven't had it and I don't think I'd be asymptomatic as the first AZ knocked me down for a day and I sweated buckets that night. The first booster, moderna, I wasn't as bad but still had a slightly hungover feel. 

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Safari let me on just fine, Chrome was an absolute dick about it and made actually fixing the problem a total pain in the arse.

I presumed Safari was fine as I tried 4 other browsers with the same result and a couple of  people were able to post which I wasn't. 

Seriously injured in September at work. Followed every doctor's recommendation and advice. I finally got released back to work March 14. I dropped off my medical release and told to come back the next Monday. I arrive and told I have to leave the kitchen. Apparently they lost the contract to the facility. After literally a 100 calls and emails, I got a hold of "management" in Pennsylvania. Told they had no job for me and I said I hired a lawyer. 

Tonight, I received a phone call. I am being moved to a different kitchen and a $2 raise.    :spinwank:

• Like 8

20 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Told they had no job for me and I said I hired a lawyer. 

Tonight, I received a phone call. I am being moved to a different kitchen and a $2 raise.    :spinwank:

Wish it worked for my clients :sad:

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Really low. Had a great time in York at the weekend, took my mum and family to see my brother who lives there. Got a phone call this morning to inform me my uncle had passed. It wasn't expected. I stupidly told my mum straight away as I was in shock and not thinking straight, and she had a very public breakdown. That's her daughter, husband and kid brother she's lost in 14 months. I'm sick of everyone I love dying, feels like the family is being wiped out. My uncle lost his wife 4.years ago and I don't think he ever recovered. Devastated for my cousins who are a lot younger than me and now don't have parents. Oh, and my brother in law probably has lung cancer. Life fucking sucks. 

Edited by Renton
  • Sad 9

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Really low. Had a great time in York at the weekend, took my mum and family to see my brother who lives there. Got a phone call this morning to inform me my uncle had passed. It wasn't expected. I stupidly told my mum straight away as I was in shock and not thinking straight, and she had a very public breakdown. That's her daughter, husband and kid brother she's lost in 14 months. I'm sick of everyone I love dying, feels like the family is being wiped out. My uncle lost his wife 4.years ago and I don't think he ever recovered. Devastated for my cousins who are a lot younger than me and now don't have parents. Oh, and my brother in law probably has lung cancer. Life fucking sucks. 

Fucking hell Rents, it doesn't rain but it pours. So sorry to hear of more bad news for you and your family. Stick together and you guys will get through it, and there's always this place to sound off on. Keep positive thoughts mate, really wish there was something we could do to help.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Craig said:

Fucking hell Rents, it doesn't rain but it pours. So sorry to hear of more bad news for you and your family. Stick together and you guys will get through it, and there's always this place to sound off on. Keep positive thoughts mate, really wish there was something we could do to help.

Cheers mate. I'll be okay, got a scheduled meeting with councillor tomorrow as it happens! Not that she's any use like. Life just gets shitter the older you get. In my 20s and 30s, it was weddings. A few divorce parties in my 40s. Now I'm in my 50s (just) it's none stop fucking funerals. Life is so fragile and short. Got to embrace it while you have it but it's not easy if you have mental health issues yourself which if im honest I now have. This place does help though. 

• Like 2