What mood are you in and why?

catmag

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I think it was the grey man who was a bit obsessed with BJs. I've always found them over-rated but maybe that's because I have never been with the right woman. Found that the teeth always get in the way and is inevitably uncomfortable. Much prefer normal sex. And yeah, I ain't sucking anyone's cock, not even my own. 

Apparently blow jobs are quite subjective and when questioned what they liked most about it, men answered something like, 60% - the feeling, 40% - The peace and quiet. :good:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I think it was the grey man who was a bit obsessed with BJs. I've always found them over-rated but maybe that's because I have never been with the right woman. Found that the teeth always get in the way and is inevitably uncomfortable. Much prefer normal sex. And yeah, I ain't sucking anyone's cock, not even my own. 

:lol: I don't know where to start with this 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

This doesn't feel right here considering the filfth posted above (!), but what the hell. Tired, somewhat numb. Got the inevitable phone call at 4.30 this morning to tell me my Dad had passed. Peacefully, in  his sleep, and tbh it's really just a relief. I hope I never have to watch a loved one die in slow motion again. I haven't really even cried yet, but I know that's okay. Maybe I will at some point, maybe not, but what I do know is I loved him in life and that's what matters. So all in all, I feel okay.

A word to the staff at the Freeman, they have been outstanding throughout, there's no way I can thank them enough ( I literally can't thank them because of the corruption and bribery protocols, huge irony given the government we have).

• Like 14

So sorry to hear that mate, but as you’ve said, it was very likely a welcome relief for your Dad, and you and your family. 
( There’s nowt wrong with that being your prime reaction either, btw, there’s no rule book to grieving). 

Raise a glass to him tonight and think on the good times you shared together. 

• Like 3

I'm sorry to hear that, Rents. I'm glad you can get some relief to go with the grief and you could do with a break from it all as you've been through it, lately. Was going to post on here about my place officially confirming a long consultation is over and they're still shutting but it's just a job and it pales in comparison. I'll raise a glass to you and your dad tonight, mate. 👍

• Like 2

So sorry Renton, we lost my wifes grandmother in a similar way a few years ago, the slowness of it strikes you differently in some ways, it all seems to come at you at a different pace.

Hope you're doing ok, and that things really do start to take a turn for the better for you from here on.

• Like 3