Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he plays before Stephen Ireland does.

Well article said he just joined in on the warmup and then did isolated "light training". I have no clue how long that's gonna take but I hardly expect him to play in the next couple of weeks just cos we see him jogging with the lads (he has also stolen Guthries sweater :lol: ). Then again you might be right and Ireland might never play at all :icon_lol: .

Lee Ryder:

JOSE ENRIQUE is in line to make his return from a hamstring problem at Aston Villa this Sunday.

And it has emerged that Hatem Ben Arfa has pencilled in the May 1 visit to Liverpool to make his comeback from the horrific double leg break sustained at Manchester City in October.

Ben Arfa movie up on co.uk. Basically shows him training a bit with Steve stone commenting in the background. Then some footage of his skills from previous matches aswell as the everton goal. Good watch!

Ben Arfa movie up on co.uk. Basically shows him training a bit with Steve stone commenting in the background. Then some footage of his skills from previous matches aswell as the everton goal. Good watch!

I saw that movie on .co.uk. My word it was emotional :D

• 3 months later...

Bermped.

Might have been a mistake to play him against a side who were obviously very up for the match and in full fitness. My expectations for the season will depend on the extent of this injury. Am going to say he will be out of action for 4 weeks and miss the start of the season.

:lol:

Bermped.

Might have been a mistake to play him against a side who were obviously very up for the match and in full fitness. My expectations for the season will depend on the extent of this injury. Am going to say he will be out of action for 4 weeks and miss the start of the season.

I'm hoping this injury comes to nowt, but the main worry is what his injury record might be like this season, cos i dont think he'll be playing week in, week out and will more than likely pick up knocks

The club have confirmed via official twitter not a serious injury which is a huge reliefe, not sure how long that means he will be out ming, hopefully swelling will go down and he can get some fitness work done asap!

The club have confirmed via official twitter not a serious injury which is a huge reliefe, not sure how long that means he will be out ming, hopefully swelling will go down and he can get some fitness work done asap!

Merciless!

Off to Clairefontain for treatment on the injury, I am sure he is banging a few lasses in there or something! He is never away from there.

He did start out there. He is like a car, if something goes wrong then we send him back to the dealer,

Could've been worse

And it still could be.

The only source for that 3 weeks thing is Ben Arfa himself.

Hopefully he's just repeating what he's been told by the medical staff