What can you bring to this board?

Craig

Fuck all. :D

Actually no, I bring nostalgia. I was one of the first members of the original TT board set up by Phil Craig. He made the board after we used to post on Football 247 as well as the newsgroups (do people still use those?). Was around way before most of the boards around today.

I also bring a calming influence, wisdom (misplaced perhaps) and shite humour.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no, I bring nostalgia. I was one of the first members of the original TT board set up by Phil Craig. He made the board after we used to post on Football 247 as well as the newsgroups (do people still use those?). Was around way before most of the boards around today.

What happened to Phil?

What happened to Phil?

Well he was for the merge with N.O. and when we split off again I thnk he stayed over there. I catch him on Twitter now and again. Not sure if he posts on NO now or not.

Guest Gordon McKeag
I'm bring culture to this forum.

culchehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oo're they?

_41537384_stanley-milk-203.jpg

izzzzzzaaghghghhghgkkfkfkfkkgkgkgkgkkgkgkgrkrktktktktktktktkkly (wipes spit off monitor)

I'm responsible for immortalising Keegan's Fergie rant on youtube

.... and I'm the world record holder for pissing down the stairs of student houses

but I'm more recently known for making pointless inane comments and posting lots of bad links that p*** people off, but in my defence, if this next one isn't funny I don't know what is:

Eat Da Poo Poo

I,along with a couple of others used to be the Events Manager. We had some canny pissups :D

Plus if just one person thinks twice before posting the c-word then my work here is done.

And I make sure your clocks are put right twice a year.

Actually I (and a few others) brought the revolution that reformed this forum :D

Along with Peasepud the creation of a German Journalist who sent some Newcastle supporters off the Tyne Bridge :icon_lol:

Our finest hour tbh :suicide:

I bring a server.

I'd like to say I bring an American viewpoint to things, but that'd be inaccurate as fuck as my views represent roughly 0.001% of my fellow countrymen.

I like to think I bring the funny occasionally. Haven't been on much since we had the kiddo and I pulled maintenance for a month. Hopefully things will slow down a bit for me and I can spend some more time on here.